Tub FULL of hair...I literally have none now

I am so simple with my regimen. I wash in the shower all the time straight back. I use Kera care but decided to use Nexxus products I had to combat the shedding. It only made it worse, all my hair fell out. There was a tremendous amount of hair left in the tub. I had already a few clumps on the side after pulling them out of the comb but when I looked in the tub (to wash out) There was so much hair!! I was so shocked. My hair feels like nothing. Usually when I was my hair, there is a fullness to it once dry, it gets really puffy...well not this time. It is so flat and limp.

I want to thank you ladies, I can now discuss it without tears welling up. I appreciate the support because I felt so down. I mistakenly cut my hair short back in May, and it was growing so fast. I loved the length...now it is back there but so damn limp! I am getting a migraine now...so I will try to be positive. I really do thank you guys for your support:yep:

First off, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I didn't have the best hair week myself thanks to Nexxus.

I decided to try something new so I purchased the Nexxus Phyto Organics shampoo and conditioner. My hair felt o.k. after the shampoo (a little stripped) but I said to myself, the conditioner will soften things up right....WRONG. When I started rinsing the conditioner out I could tell that something wasn't quite right :nono:. My hair was more tangled than usual and I combed out a lot more hair trying to detangle. I airdryed it put some moisturizer in and went to bed.

When I woke up the next morning my hair felt like a pile of straw. I tried to oil my scalp thinking that this would help but that just made things worse. I combed out sooooooooo much hair. Needless to say I took that Nexxus right back to the store and requested a refund!

I am not saying that Nexxus products are evil...but there is a good chance that I will never use them again.

First off, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I didn't have the best hair week myself thanks to Nexxus.

I decided to try something new so I purchased the Nexxus Phyto Organics shampoo and conditioner. My hair felt o.k. after the shampoo (a little stripped) but I said to myself, the conditioner will soften things up right....WRONG. When I started rinsing the conditioner out I could tell that something wasn't quite right :nono:. My hair was more tangled than usual and I combed out a lot more hair trying to detangle. I airdryed it put some moisturizer in and went to bed.

When I woke up the next morning my hair felt like a pile of straw. I tried to oil my scalp thinking that this would help but that just made things worse. I combed out sooooooooo much hair. Needless to say I took that Nexxus right back to the store and requested a refund!

I am not saying that Nexxus products are evil...but there is a good chance that I will never use them again.

That's interesting because I just took my nexxus Phyto back today too. I decided (I know NTM lovers will like this) to stick w/NTM for the poo and cond.. I was told by the lady at JC Penney today that it has a high content of protein that may not be good for African American hair types. My hair wasn't so much tangled as it was a tad stiff after the second use and when it dried I noticed a lot more breakage as oppose to when I use NTM (very little). I wonder if the quinoa protein is just too heavy. I didn't even wait to let more breakage occur. I washed w/NTM and used the DC w/oil under heat and my hair is back to being soft. I was just like u experimenting. I think I'm done after that.

Does anyone have the same issues with Luxtress? I'm thinking of returning this too. What do you all think?

That's interesting because I just took my nexxus Phyto back today too. I decided (I know NTM lovers will like this) to stick w/NTM for the poo and cond.. I was told by the lady at JC Penney today that it has a high content of protein that may not be good for African American hair types. My hair wasn't so much tangled as it was a tad stiff after the second use and when it dried I noticed a lot more breakage as oppose to when I use NTM (very little). I wonder if the quinoa protein is just too heavy. I didn't even wait to let more breakage occur. I washed w/NTM and used the DC w/oil under heat and my hair is back to being soft. I was just like u experimenting. I think I'm done after that.

Does anyone have the same issues with Luxtress? I'm thinking of returning this too. What do you all think?

I also purchased my Phyto at JC Penney. They were really cool about me returning the products and giving me a full refund.

I am so confused by this product. I spoke to a black stylist working at the JC Penney salon before purchasing and she said that it was a really good product that she uses at home. I think that I am just about done with experimenting. It just seems like my hair is way too picky :perplexed.

That's so funny that you mentioned NTM because the next day, I co-washed with CON moisturizing conditioner (workers WONDERS!!!) and used NTM leave-in. My hair feels soooooooo much better!

I just tried to wash and condition my hair; I had posted earlier about how much it was thinning. It went to thin and limp in less than a week. My hair was scarce.

I washed and conditioned with Nexxus products. I used therappe poo, and then keraphix for a touch of protein and then Humectress conditioner. I could not comb through my hair at all with tons of conditioner, and it was like a clump of tangles.

My hair never behaved this way in years. I am not sure what to do now. I cut it may not be even I don't know what to do. I just started crying in the shower WTF :sad::perplexed.

I really do not know what to do.

I dunno, it sounds like your hair may be overprocessed. Have you had chemical services recently?

Back