True SL and CBL Hair

Curlybeauty

I'm trying to be APL by the end of the year or january, but right now, it's looking like full shoulder length :ohwell:.

And pitchas of hair that would be considered full SL or CBL?

lurking. I'm barely shoulder length and I want to be APL too, i've been wonderign what full SL looks like as well

Yeah, well from the looks of it Nonie^^ I'm full shoulder. Just chasing after this APL and I will really feel good about myself. I had my mom just pull the back down, and I'm dangerously close!!!

I just asked in the SL challenge thread what SL and CBL length looks like. I was told, in order of length- short to long- NL< CBL< SL. Now, my science background still won't let me believe that. :perplexed

250px-Pectoral_girdles-en.svg.png

I still don't understand how someone can be 1-2 inches from APL and still not "SL." Sorry to get technical, but the collar bone or clavicle is part of the shoulder... I wouldn't consider the arm or humerus bone shoulder length, but I guess that's what is done around here.

Anywho...I would like to see pics as well.

I agree with those pics...but I see people with longer hair being told they can't claim shoulder length.
:yep::yep: That's why I'm always confused :lachen:.

But i'm confident in saying that i'm a pretty healthy shoulder length right now. I just can't wait to relax at the end of the year, and see my progress!

To me CBL and SL are more or less the same length, with maybe CBL being a touch longer.

And I don't know who is 1-2 inches from APL and not yet at SL. Where did you see/hear/read that?

I just asked in the SL challenge thread what SL and CBL length looks like. I was told, in order of length- short to long- NL< CBL< SL. Now, my science background still won't let me believe that. :perplexed

250px-Pectoral_girdles-en.svg.png

I still don't understand how someone can be 1-2 inches from APL and still not "SL." Sorry to get technical, but the collar bone or clavicle is part of the shoulder... I wouldn't consider the arm or humerus bone shoulder length, but I guess that's what is done around here.

Anywho...I would like to see pics as well.
I am not understanding what you are saying, I have always known (and thought it was common knowledge) that SL is shorter than CBL.

maybe CBL is SL from the front, like if your bangs were CBL and in the back you were FULL SL then it'd be all even all around! Just MHO

I am not understanding what you are saying, I have always known (and thought it was common knowledge) that SL is shorter than CBL.

She is saying someone told her the opposite of what you just said and she disagrees with that opinion. She said she was told NL<CBL<SL which means NL is shorter than CBL which is shorter than SL.

to me the collar bone is lower than the 'shoulder'. Like the shoulder would be the top of the shoulder.

She is saying someone told her the opposite of what you just said and she disagrees with that opinion. She said she was told NL<CBL<SL which means NL is shorter than CBL which is shorter than SL.

hmm, thanks for the clarification. Maybe she was just given incorrect information.

When My hair was this long, (see attached) the Enforcers here would NOT let me claim SL.

Attachments

• back6-12.jpg
    back6-12.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 91
You are right maybe that is why some ladies are confused. I got that chart online too. CBL above SL! Maybe we need to fix the chart.

When My hair was this long, (see attached) the Enforcers here would NOT let me claim SL.

I think you are making those with long necks jealous. Am I the only one who remembers some crazy thread asking if someone without a neck can claim a certain length?

I had both charts in fotki, they are commonly circulated never really looked close because my hair had never been shorter than APL since I got fotki! I am shocked that this one is WRONG and no one caught it yet because so many people use it. LOL.

:rolleyes:PLEASE NOTE I SAID THIS CHART IS WRONG!!!!

Oh my bad, no need to get all loud :lachen: . Since you posted it again, I thought you were making an improvement and misread your post. :p So pray do tell, why put us through the torture of seeing it again? :lol:

Oh OK, I get it, to clarify.

Last edited:
Back