Tribute to My Inspiration: Sylver2

• Thread starter Thread starter FunJoy!
  • Start date Start date
F

FunJoy!

I just checked out one of her videos yesterday. She does have some gorgeous hair. There are a lot of women on this board with beautiful hair though, Traycee is one that comes to mind directly

I'm pretty impressed with her as well. Her hair is wonderful and not only that, she ENJOYS her hair and wears it out practically everyday! That's the one thing I LOVE about her.

Yeah, she is THA TRUTH! My relaxers are wonderful now because of her. I use her relaxer prep 4 step treatment. It's made all the difference in the world.

she's what type 4 relaxed hair daydreams about under the dryer! "one day i'll get there!"

Sylver2 is a TRUE inspiration and she's always willing to help with any questions you may have....my regimen is based off her advice. Beautiful lady with beautiful hair. I'm so excited about her videos since I'm always stalking her fotki it's nice to see her video!!!! Thanks for the inspiring us all SYLVER2!!!!!!!

Sylver2 must be the first youtuber to have 1 video and 500+ subscribers!!!! lolz...we go hard on LHCF!!!

love her hair though..and I agree she keeps it very simple!!

Yes, this sister is beautiful and speaks very well. I've even tried the not combing the hair thing and I'm with it. Thanks. Sylver II

Last edited:
This woman, after I stumbled on her fotki.....Inspired me to grow my hair.....She deserves a dam :cup:award folks! A beautiful:gorgeous: woman with 4a/4b hair (like me), who is WL AND the queen of stretching!!! She knows what she's doing and she is GOOD AT IT!!! I AM a SYLVER2 STAN!!!:blush3::iloveyou::blush3:....DO YA THANG GIRL!:worship2:

Check out her links and SUBSCRIBE::woohoo:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=3958

http://members.fotki.com/sylver2/about/

http://www.youtube.com/user/sylver2

stop playing..for real.:blush:.awww man thank u. why u puttin me on the spot like this:lachen:
seriously though.:trampolin.thank u lovelyz. It feels good to be an inspiration. I felt i have come such a long hard way with my hair and now finally enjoying the 'Simple" I wish i knew all of this when i was a frizzy haired teen or when i was growing my shaved back pixie cut out(that was a shaggy mess nightmare):nono:
Now I just want to share what i learned and what has worked so well for me hoping it works for others..show em all.. black women can grow some hair:yep:

Thanks so much ladies for posting in here:)

stop playing..for real.:blush:.awww man thank u. why u puttin me on the spot like this:lachen:
seriously though.:trampolin.thank u lovelyz. It feels good to be an inspiration. I felt i have come such a long hard way with my hair and now finally enjoying the 'Simple" I wish i knew all of this when i was a frizzy haired teen or when i was growing my shaved back pixie cut out(that was a shaggy mess nightmare):nono:
Now I just want to share what i learned and what has worked so well for me hoping it works for others..show em all.. black women can grow some hair:yep:

Thanks so much ladies for posting in here:)

AAAAH SHE'S HERE! OK...breathe lovelyz just breathe! Guys ask questions now...:happydance:

Slyver made me stretch for 6 months when I was texlaxed/texturized. I still stalk her youtube and fotki.shhhhhhhhhhh.

Back