Tree Braids

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Okay I seen this one lady at my job who had these fly tree braids in her hair.....the place she went to charged 140 and included the hair....which did not appear to tangle at all....wow....I am SOOOOO on thtat if I can get soem money! Hey, anyone wanna contribute to the Get PittGirl's Hair Did Fund????? I accept Paypal only! Thanks, ladies!

:-)

P.S. I woudl not get the braids as small as the lady got them....I would likely get pencil size or something like that. Also, she said it took the lady 2 and half hours to do it. GREAT STUFF! At a place called "Alicha's" in ATLANTA...somwhere...gotta find that location cuz apparently when I looked it up there is more than one.

Well, I made an appointment for tomorrow....I never had them...I am loking forward to getting them!!!

[ QUOTE ]
PittGirl06 said:
Well, I made an appointment for tomorrow....I never had them...I am loking forward to getting them!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
So how did it go? Any pics?

heh, forgot about this post....the appt went well once she started to braid. I did not appreciate the fact that the lady was....ooooh....about an hour late! I never been an African salon so I felt wierd since I coule not converse with the stylist. She bearly spoke English and was talking to the other Africans (12 others total) in Afro-French. I only understood some of what they were saying....but then again, I am going to France for a year to learn French so mayb next time I will know!!

It took the lady 3 and a half hours to do it and it looks great. Sh used four packs of pony hair and used up most of it and my hair past my shoulders. Not super long, but as long as she coudl make it. It costed me 120 + the hair which was 12 dollats. Sh enormally charges 140 if sh ebuys the hair, but I bought it so I saved 8 bucks.

I really like th estyle and so do the people around me, but in all honesty, I still prefer those high priced extensions I got last year that cost me 375....I prefer that one to braids, but since I did not have that much money, I just worked with what I had.

Great style. The lady had to blend two colors together. She blended a light, light blond (613) and a more goldenb blond (144) so it looks pretty good (I am naturally blond....albino, you know!). So it looks great but I am not the one to post any pics on the internet.....
smile.gif

Back