I am loving these Tree Braids!

Thanks Ladies!
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:
DON'T SLEEP ON DSD! You are truly the BOMB!
trampoline.gif
Pics look wonderful on you! I hope you don't mind me stealing this idea soon!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Awwww, thanks! Girl every body needs to wear these at least once in their life. That is if they are into braids and weaves.

DSD how many packs of hair did this take? I want to experiment on my little sister.

Thanks!
**going back to work now **

DSD how many packs of hair did this take? I want to experiment on my little sister.

Thanks!
**going back to work now **

never mind, I found my answer on your site...by the way,I'm itching to go home and try this on my sister!!! I will give you the update (pics)

Well, I guess I don't have to tell you look great. YOU LOOK GREAT! I am also amazed by these braids and trying to figure out how I can get some...well... back to figuring it out...

Nina

DSD, Looking good as usual!
up.gif
I've been looking for a good picture of tree braids for a long time and here you are! How cool! Thanks for sharing!
smile.gif

they are so nice... you make me wanna put out my weave and go get me some... this is what im getting as soon as my weave comes out in september.... definately... looking good.. I'm calling Salons near me to find out if they do it now.... DSD

Monister

Is there another name for tree braids because I've called around but no one seems to know what I'm talking about??

Monister

I just love these braids. I had to come back and take another look at them. I must have them! I should never have bleached my hair...now I'm afraid to put the pressure on my hair.

Wow, DSD! You're hair looks great and you look beautiful with these braids. In fact, you look like a little teenager. Your pics are very, very detailed in fact, when I go to my regular braider I'm going to print out one of the photos just in case she doesn't know what I'm talking about. I'm a regular braid wearer so these will give me the best of both worlds-braids that can be worn like a weave.
smile.gif

Back