TRANSISTIONERS: How many inches of natural hair have you got so far?

SheenaVee

I've got an average of 2 inches of natural hair. A bit more in some parts of my head a bit less in other parts.

I have about 2.5 inches (unstretched) with a little more in some areas and probably a little less in others. I will be 19 weeks post on Friday:grin:

i'm 16 months transitioning and at this point i have no idea in inches what natural hair i have. i've been growing/cutting every few months. i know that when i started transitioning i have full collarbone length hair and now it is probably right above my shoulders with the bulk of my hair now being natural. my bc is imminent but i'm still holding on to my relaxed ends like a baby :( december is my absolute cut off and they have to go.

I don't even know! I ask myself this question all the time!! Theoretically it would be 12 inches but my hair grows slow, so I truly doubt this. Perhaps 7-10 inches.

Depends where. The front grows very slow compared to the middle which grows like weed so, my new growth ranges from 2.5 inches to 5 inches. Transitioning since end of December.

1- 1.5" :ohwell: I just started transitioning from a very short bob cut. Styling is a nightmare. :nono: I am getting fed up waiting for my nape to grow.:rolleyes:

around 2-2.5 ive been transitioning for 5 months or so. im hoping mega tek will help me out:drunk:

I have no clue! It really depends on where, my middle grows a lot faster than my sides front or back, but I'd say 2-3 inches unstretched. Man that sounds so unimpressive -_-; i've been transitioning for 11 months now

Depends where. The front grows very slow compared to the middle which grows like weed so, my new growth ranges from 2.5 inches to 5 inches. Transitioning since end of December.

That's where I'm at too. I'm more like 3 inches to 4.5 inches and I started transitioning in January. I also suck at measuring so I can't always tell where my relaxed hair begins. I could be 1 inch and 7 inches for all I know.

i'm 17 months transitioning and at this point I also have no idea in inches what natural hair i have.
The bulk of my hair is now natural. my bc is still nowhere in sight.
I am still holding on to my relaxed ends
And still having a fairly successful long term transition.

i've been transitioning since january, too...i think i have 8 or so inches of au natural hair....i'm not bc-ing anytime soon, either...transition going good so far....did i mention that i luv caramel treatments....??? Hurray!

Back