TOOOOOOOO CUTE! share stories

Hidden_Angel

My two lil munchies (my two sisters) are running around playing with my wig and trying act "grown" and super modals!:lachen: I wish i could post pictures it is sooo cute!:lachen:

Share other cute stories of your lil ones

Aww how cute! I heart the kids! My son is too crazy, he is 4 and always doing something outrageous. He had some gummi bears one day and he ate them all. Right after he finished them he was like "mommy wheres my candy?" and I said "you ate it! don't you remember? that's why your tummy is so big." He came and put his hands on my stomach and said all amazed "Mooooomy you must have A LOOOOOOTS candy in there!" That's messed up right! I swear if he wasn't mine...it would have been over for him! But me and the DH were cracking up for days on that one. Kids...man you gotta love 'em.

aroberts said:
Aww how cute! I heart the kids! My son is too crazy, he is 4 and always doing something outrageous. He had some gummi bears one day and he ate them all. Right after he finished them he was like "mommy wheres my candy?" and I said "you ate it! don't you remember? that's why your tummy is so big." He came and put his hands on my stomach and said all amazed "Mooooomy you must have A LOOOOOOTS candy in there!" That's messed up right! I swear if he wasn't mine...it would have been over for him! But me and the DH were cracking up for days on that one. Kids...man you gotta love 'em.

aw he loves his mommy :) thats so cute

Back