Today is my first day on MTG !!!

MWilson569

Ive put all my faith in the ladies here. Ive decided to try mtg. I smell like a bbq gone wrong but im just hoping the smell will disappear by morning. My hair is at my neck natural and bra strap when stretched. I really want to eventually achieve bra strap natural. The goal seems unreachable in my eyes but im really hoping that the mtg will help. Ill update you ladies with my progress if any. I really want to join the mtg sucess club. -Melissa

The smell isn't that bad after awhile, it actually smells like Sulfur 8 grease if you ask me and that don't smell to great neither, but anyway I wanted to say that someone here suggested that using after freshly washed hair while it's still wet elliminates the smell, well today I tried it this morning and they have never lied, I didn't smell the MTG all day I guess it absorbs into the scalp better since the pores are open, So I will definately be washing my hair every 3 days so I can apply it every 3 days to eliminate the smell. Whoever shared this thank you. :D

Welcome to the bacon head club (really not that bad!). I put a few drops of peppermint oil (for the tingle) and a few drops of lemongrass oil,,,,and you never even know it was there in the AM (but your head smells fresh!) Good luck..keep us posyted of your progress. I just started my MTG daily on Nov 6...can't wait to check what REALLY happens Jan 1...

But it DEFINITELY helps if ou put it on freshly washed or co-washed hair....

Co signing BeautifulWideEyes....
Squirrel

Thanks...I am a proud member on the bacan head club..lol... I might try putting peppermint oil in the mtg but I dont even smell the mtg after a few hours of having it in my head..maybe my nose got use to the smell. I am so excited. By summer 2006 I want to have thick flowing hair close to waistlength straightened and a slimmer body to match. I really think the mtg will help me achieve my desired hair length and thickness. I am estatic about my mtg journey. I am even thinking about putting in braids for the rest of the winter while using mtg. I feel so lucky to be apart of LHCF for the past 3 years. I would have never heard about mtg if I wasnt on this forum. Thank god for LHCF. -Melissa

Back