To The Younger Members....do Not Do This!

:lachen::lachen:Still funny no matter how often I hear it.

I want to start a list....

Successful woman finds happily ever after with
-homeless man
-man serving life sentence for murder
-man without skills, 50-11 children

These women are exceptions, not the rule. We still don't know how this is going to work for them. They've been doing well for a few years, but he could snap and walk away from being a productive citizen because the bush called him again. I do wish them the best. She has two kids with him.

Not nearly as extreme of course, but it reminds me of more "exception" stories of that are told to high earning BW. Go get garbage truck driver or long haul driver because they could earn as much, if not more because many are millionaires. o_O I am not saying that some aren't, but they sell these narratives of there being this large number of [black] blue-collar men when its a segment of them that do as well as high earning BW. It's not the norm. In most of those relationships, the high earning professional BW ends up being the main breadwinner.

Last edited:
Even though dude was homeless, he managed to get himself together and get himself to Vienna to pursue this woman after meeting her once randomly sitting on a bench.

So if you're a woman who is waiting on a particular man, wondering why he hasn't called, texted or made an effort to reach or contact you. Know that he's not that into you or interested in pursuing you. Let him go. Because if a homeless man can put in the effort to pursue a woman hes interested in then so should he regardless of whatever situation he is in.

Oh and OP the title warning should apply to all women not just younger members. There is no age limit on bad judgement and foolish behaviour.

I once saw a well dressed (in a business suit) young woman sitting with a homeless man in London bridge. I was shocked because it was obvious she was going to take him home. I assumed they went to school together (they looked in their 20’s).

It’s crazy that men can get women no matter the age or how broke and/or ugly they are.

Before my dad died he was pulling pretty, professional and stable looking young women in their early 30’s and he was nearly 70. He was not rich. I just assumed these women were unstable:look: cause dude started to look ready for his makero_O:abducted::look: though at the time I did not know he was sick but knew he looked different.

Even though dude was homeless, he managed to get himself together and get himself to Vienna to pursue this woman after meeting her once randomly sitting on a bench.

So if you're a woman who is waiting on a particular man, wondering why he hasn't called, texted or made an effort to reach or contact you. Know that he's not that into you or interested in pursuing you. Let him go. Because if a homeless man can put in the effort to pursue a woman hes interested in then so should he regardless of whatever situation he is in.

Oh and OP the title warning should apply to all women not just younger members. There is no age limit on bad judgement and foolish behaviour.

Amen to the bolded!

Back