To much protein??

bri123

Hi Ladies,
I think I have my regimen perfected but wanted some advice. I currently cowash daily with Mane and tail conditioner 5 days a week. The big bottle original version. I will also be ordering shescentit.coms banana brulee deep moisturizing conditioner next week and use that twice a week to balance the protein out. I wanted to know what you ladies think about my regimen. Also wash my hair with the Mane and tail shampoo every 4 weeks and do a prepoo of neem oil.
I also wanted to incorporate back into my regimen the ayurvedic herbal powders. Twice a week wash my hair with neem and brahmi follow up with a conditioner wash do a prepoo of neem oil.
I am also relaxed 4a/b coarse and thick. I wanted to stretch my relaxers for 6 months. Apply the Hawaiian silky 14 in 1 to new growth. Right now I am two months post relaxers and my new growth is well over an inch. So it is starting to get unruly. I am going to Sally's beauty supply store next week to get the hawaiian silky 14 in 1 to control my new growth. Does anyone have any suggestions. I know it is a good idea to not do to much manipulation to your hair while you are stretching relaxers. So I started last night I didn't comb my hair after I got out of the shower just used fingers to comb hair. Applied aloe vera gel and qhemets olive and honey hydrating balm to my edges. Then I will comb my hair in a couple of weeks making sure my new growth is well detanged so I won't run into matting.
I also tie my hair up at night with a doorag. I stopped using heat all together. I was curling my bangs with hot rollers daily. My bangs were getting so fried from the heat. So now I do a twist out for my bangs and that has been going very well.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
bri123

Back