MTG horse conditioner

There's Been 8,960 views to this thread as of today!!

:rofl: Now I know why I can't find anymore anywhere!!

Happy Hair Growing Ladies! :lachen:

LondonDiva said:
I know it's a horse hair growth testimonial but DAMN!

Too funny!!! :lachen:

By the way LondonDiva,
Can I ask how will you be using the Minoval? I know there's a whole thread for this product but I was just wondering?

Justicewifey said:

By the way LondonDiva,
Can I ask how will you be using the Minoval? I know there's a whole thread for this product but I was just wondering?

I've been on it off an on for about a week or so. I'm primarily using it just in the back because I wanna play catchup there and to also see how good it really works compared with the surge which i use on the top half. The reason why I've been using it off and on is because I had trouble locating Minoval that shipped to the UK. So I was using it sparingly. I wasn't about to give up. So I ordered on Friday and they came today. How quick is that from the US to the UK!!!! My mother is going to bring them round on Thursday, so the last little drop I have I'll be using on the back section tonight and tomorrow. I ordered 10 bottles of minoval and one of the little tubs of minoval. I have no idea of the ingredients, but got just the one anyway. I will be keeping everyone updated on the Minoval progress.

As for this MTG stuff, I just e-mailed a company that takes paypal to send me an invoice to ship it to the UK, so I got Surge and Minoval and hopefully soon to add to the list this MTG stuff. I better be sitting and twirling my hair like a jump rope by the time the year is out.:grin:

Justicewifey said:

By the way LondonDiva,

Girl could you imagine if you got 2 whole inches a month like a freakin horse from some oil. I'd come into work stinking, I don't care what anybody has to say. It'd still be fruitier than a f*rt. I'd stink a lil for 2 inches a month.

LondonDiva said:
Girl could you imagine if you got 2 whole inches a month like a freakin horse from some oil. I'd come into work stinking, I don't care what anybody has to say. It'd still be fruitier than a f*rt. I'd stink a lil for 2 inches a month.

Girl you and me both!!! They'd have to move my desk and everything and I would not care! My co-workers will just have to be mad :eatme:

LondonDiva said:
I've been on it off an on for about a week or so. I'm primarily using it just in the back because I wanna play catchup there and to also see how good it really works compared with the surge which i use on the top half. The reason why I've been using it off and on is because I had trouble locating Minoval that shipped to the UK. So I was using it sparingly. I wasn't about to give up. So I ordered on Friday and they came today. How quick is that from the US to the UK!!!! My mother is going to bring them round on Thursday, so the last little drop I have I'll be using on the back section tonight and tomorrow. I ordered 10 bottles of minoval and one of the little tubs of minoval. I have no idea of the ingredients, but got just the one anyway. I will be keeping everyone updated on the Minoval progress.

As for this MTG stuff, I just e-mailed a company that takes paypal to send me an invoice to ship it to the UK, so I got Surge and Minoval and hopefully soon to add to the list this MTG stuff. I better be sitting and twirling my hair like a jump rope by the time the year is out.:grin:

Please keep us posted on the Minoval progress. I might just go ahead and order some myself. I've been eyeing the stuff for awhile debating should I or shouldn't I??? :think:

Where did you order yours from?

I have a quick question for the ladies who use the MTG Oil.

Do you think if I use it as a pre-poo treatment or in a deep conditioner it will work just as well as applying it to the scalp? TIA

For International Paypal account holders wishing to purchase the MTG. I went on a few sites, but really didn't want to put it on the credit card, and some didn't look like they shipped internationally. I stumbled across this site http://www.horsegroomingproductsonline.com/ they take Paypal.

I e-mailed them to send me a paypal invoice with the correct shipping for the UK, it'll be $10 which is just over a fiver for shipping.

Here is a template of the e-mail that I sent them. They e-mailed me back and sent me a Paypal invoice within 24 hours. Feel free to fill in the blanks for your own personal use. Remember you can register with Paypal using a debit card, and yes they do even take Visa Electron.

Hi

I am wishing to purchase the 32oz bottle of Shapley's Original MTG for $14.95

I do have a Paypal account and can pay in USD currency. However I noticed that it gives just one standard rate of shipping with the 48 states. If possible could you send me a Paypal invoice to ************* with the relevant shipping cost for the UK. I would like it sent Global Priority Mail (USPS) (if this is possible)

My full address is ************************************

If you could calculate the exact shipping on http://ircalc.usps.gov/default.asp?Mode=Intl_Single&CID=10134 and let me know I'd be most grateful.

Thanks,
Naomi

Their response

------------------------------Invoice Details------------------------------
The Yellow Mare
707 Walden Road
Corrales, NM 87048
United States
505-898-6171
[email protected]

Item Total: 14.95
Shipping: 10.00
Total: $24.95 USD

Note: Dear Naomi, thank you for your order. Please see attached invoice
including shipping charges for Global Priority Mail. We have Shapley's
M-T-G in stock. We will ship as soon as the funds have been received.
Thank you for doing business with The Yellow Mare!

ChosenbyGod said:
Where do you find the "trial size"? Can you direct me to the exact page? Please?? :grin:

Hey, it's on the page that you order from. Just scroll down and you'll see the line that says Trial size origina MTG. It's only $4 something. Not bad to try something out.

HTH!

classimami713 said:
Hey, it's on the page that you order from. Just scroll down and you'll see the line that says Trial size origina MTG. It's only $4 something. Not bad to try something out.

HTH!

Ok! I see it now, thank yoooouu!

Im not 100% sure but I dont think so b/c the instructions on the bottle says to apply and leave on a couple of days before washing. So I think it is meant to be used more like a moisturizer... But you could always try and see what u get...

pearlygurl said:
I have a quick question for the ladies who use the MTG Oil.

Do you think if I use it as a pre-poo treatment or in a deep conditioner it will work just as well as applying it to the scalp? TIA

PearlyGurl,

I'd have to agree w/Carmend on this. That doesn't mean you CAN'T or shouldn't use it that way, it just means that it probably won't yield optimal results if used in that fashion.

LaNecia

So you can buy this at a pet store? What about a national chain like Petco or Petsmart???? Omg I cant believe I entered this thread. Its like a disease....:ill:God bless you all.

I purchased mine at an equestrian store but I wouldnt be surprised if they sell it at Petco or someplace like that...

the website is www.shapleys.com. here is a picture of what i have...

Original_MTG.jpg

Just wanted to let you guys know....I just wrote the company about using this product on human hair. If it was ever tested on humans and if so what were the side effects? I will let you know their reply...

hottopic said:
Just wanted to let you guys know....I just wrote the company about using this product on human hair. If it was ever tested on humans and if so what were the side effects? I will let you know their reply...

Somebody already wrote the company and asked them that. It IS safe for human use. The letters can be found in either this posting or one of the other ones abot MTG :)

I've tried various pet stores and have not been able to find it as of yet. So far, I've seen it only at select Equestrian facilities. If you find it a a nationwide pet store, please....do tell!!!

Are there any updates/photos from those who started using this product in Feb? Do you all have 4+ inches on growth?

I didn't take any before photos and I've not had THAT much of an increase in growth. :nono:

I am pleased with what I'm seeing though but just not as dramatic as others.

Back