Tip for using Creme of Nature shampoo

EmeraldSky

<font color="purple">I finally purchased some new haircare products including the professional version of Creme of Nature's detangling shampoo, I've been using the non pro version for years.
Both formulas have some nice natural ingreidents, but I also think it can coat or buildup on the scalp which is bad so I have a tip for avoiding that. Hopefully it'll be helpful to some of you. I wet (usually in the shower) and part my hair in four section then I take a regular shampoo and dip my fingers in it and massage my scalp with it. After I've washed it out then I use the creme of nature on my hair only. Doing this allows me the benefits of the CON which I love but also allows my scalp to get clean which is important to healthy growing hair. Anyway just thought I'd share. </font>

Thanks for the tip...I actually just recently stopped using the bottle I had of the proffessional kind because I found my hair to be drying out a bit. I will be going back to it again though...I personally like to switch shampoos every so often.
smile.gif

Eyvonne,

I think the pro version leaves my hair less slick/coated than the non pro version. Was the regular verson ever drying to your hair? Then again maybe your hair felt dry because of buildup from the CON, that has happened to me.

The buildup from CON was horrible, for two months I thought my scalp had decided to go back to it's dandruff infested self till I discovered that the CON was at fault. I didn't know clarifying is a must when using CON. I recently purchased panthene pro-v clarifying shampoo and some extra virgin olive oil. My scalp feels better, I hope to be dandruff rid very very soon
trampoline.gif

Peace

THAT'S A TIP THAT I WILL KEEP IN MIND WHEN USING CON. I THOUGHT MY SCALP WAS GOING CRAZY FOR A MINUTE, BUT I BELIEVE THE CON, WAS THE CULPRIT. I WASN'T AWARE OF THE BUILD-UP THAT WOULD FOLLOW WITH USE OF THIS SHAMPOO. I WILL INVEST IN SOME CLARIFYING SHAMPOO THIS WEEK. I WILL USE A CLARIFYING SHAMPOO 1-2 TIMES A MONTH TO PREVENT PRODUCT BUILD-UP!

THANX LADIES!
Rose.gif

Your welcome you guys
smile.gif
I have a few shampoos that I don't really like so now I have a use for them, at least they won't go to waste.

gabrielle_union.jpg

I use Neutrogena's moisturizing shampoo first before using the CON. It does a great job at getting rid of build-up and still keeps your hair moisturized. It's in a clear bottle and the shampoo itself is a clear pink color.

Back