Time heals all hair troubles

princesmich

I just wanted to encourage you ladies that may be frustrated with your hair progress, I'm finally seeing some great results with my hair, it's thick, healthy, split ends are gone and it's growing above the average rate for me yippie. I was getting frustrated and was about to do a chop but after 4 months of being on this board I'm making progress. BE Patient hair sisters.

Thanks for the encouragement Princesmich! You are definitely right. I think that the most important thing to remember is to stick with your routine and you will definitely see your results. I know I got a little frustrated at times, but I just continued to follow my regimen and I am seeing the progress that my hair has made :)

Patience and consistency is key!

Thanks for the encouragement and congratulations on your seeing progress. It's a WONDERFUL thing when you start seeing the positive changes in your hair. At THAT point it becomes less an issue of patience and more of inspiration! :rosebud:

Thank you so much! Your words of encouragement mean alot...I have no way to see my progress right now because I am not using heat on my hair so I cant see my real length but I am just trusting that it is growing and becoming healthier....and I plan to figure out a way to gauge my progress. Thanks again!! :D

brownsugarflyygirl said:
Thank you so much! Your words of encouragement mean alot...I have no way to see my progress right now because I am not using heat on my hair so I cant see my real length but I am just trusting that it is growing and becoming healthier....and I plan to figure out a way to gauge my progress. Thanks again!! :D

I am feeling the same way:cool:

Thank you for making this post. While I have a way to go to my goal (waist-length), I am seeing more and more progress, especially in the health and bounce of my hair.

Because of you beautiful ladies, my hair is so pretty now. :) I love it. Before, it was dry, frizzy, broken off, uneven, spotty, short and 'not growing' past my neck. :eek: Ugggg!!!! AND I couldn't fix it. Nothing worked!

Through this forum, I have learned so much in how to care 'PROPERLY' for my hair. Things that 'mama' never told me. :) But now I get to share with her all of the golden nuggets of hair care that I've learned and now treasure from each of you.

Most of all, I treasure each of you too. You are the true golden nuggets.

God bless you...

"Shimmie..." ;)

ShimmieGirl said:
Thank you for making this post. While I have a way to go to my goal (waist-length), I am seeing more and more progress, especially in the health and bounce of my hair.

Because of you beautiful ladies, my hair is so pretty now. :) I love it. Before, it was dry, frizzy, broken off, uneven, spotty, short and 'not growing' past my neck. :eek: Ugggg!!!! AND I couldn't fix it. Nothing worked!

Through this forum, I have learned so much in how to care 'PROPERLY' for my hair. Things that 'mama' never told me. :) But now I get to share with her all of the golden nuggets of hair care that I've learned and now treasure from each of you.

Most of all, I treasure each of you too. You are the true golden nuggets.

God bless you...

"Shimmie..." ;)

That was sweet, that's how i feel about everyone on the forum as well. God bless you too Shimmie

Back