This guy needs help and is looking for advice.

MissJ

And I quote:

"I have 3 girls pregnant at the same time I dont know what to do?

I am currently on the run from the police and can't go to my house or drive my car cause I'm scared I'll get my plates ran.My mom won't even let me stay their cause shes afraid she could get in trouble. I have been sleeping with a whole lot of girls that I ordinarily wouldnt because I need them to let me borrow their cars and feed me and give me shelter. I am not going to lie I usually am drunk when I have sex with them and probably have told them stupid things like I want them to have my baby cause I need these girls to keep forking over theirs cars and money too me and I'm very good at getting what I want from women. I have been by 3 of the girls I mainly stay with that all are pregnant with my child. I dont know what to do I dont want any of these kids. I'm only 24 and my mom still pays my car payment,insurance,phone and all that. I cant support these kids because I have no money,dont want them,and am on the run from the police. What do I do I feel like I've messed my life up by hanging out with these stupid girls.
6 hours ago - 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details
I'm white
6 hours ago"

oh... i get it... it's a joke, right? come on out ashton, you got me! :lachen: really.. because he said he has to borrow his women's cars, but his mom pays his car note? oh... ok. :ohwell:

OMG! Why did I think he was Black?! I am disgusted at myself!:lachen::lachen:

I am also relieved for some reason......................

I just can't.......
:perplexed

14wstv6.gif

:lol:

oh... i get it... it's a joke, right? come on out ashton, you got me! :lachen: really.. because he said he has to borrow his women's cars, but his mom pays his car note? oh... ok. :ohwell:

If he drives his own car, the police may run the plates and find out he has a warrant.

There are indeed men of every stripe who are trife as all hades.

I feel like I've messed my life up by hanging out with these stupid girls.
he did more than hanging out:rolleyes:... he needs to include himself in the stupidity ... if you're gonna hoe around @ least wear a condom

If he drives his own car, the police may run the plates and find out he has a warrant.

There are indeed men of every stripe who are trife as all hades.

thanks for clearing that up for me... i guess i was so caught up in the foolery that i missed all that... :lachen:

He needs protection. Since it's too late for that kind of protection, he should get police protection. He should turn himself in.

Whatever might happen to a white man who's voluntarily in police custody would be preferable to the guaranteed beatdowns he will get when jilted pregnant women attack.

ETA: Plus, he can't run forever. Just get it over with. Let justice run its course. While he's in jail, he can call/send word to the girls about the truth, and let them decide what to do. They have a right to know.

Last edited:
I ain't wastin no newport on dis boolshyt. Now if he pays da 6 dollas n fiddy cents to join dis forum or whateva it cost, then i MIGHT light one....but no freebies shuga.

Last edited:

He can't drive his own car, because there's a warrant out for his arrest. If he's driving around in someone else's car, the police will less likely stop him.

*in the voice of the cop from that movie- I think Boyz N The Hood* You know you done ****** up right?

I'm LOLing big time over this one.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back