This girl needs to bottle her scalp sebum and sell it.

Oh ok. I knew she did some type of customer service but she always made it like it was top secret. I know her bf has his own little clothing line going. Saw that on instagram.

Wonder what happened to that YouTuber who had thick luscious hair. Then shaved it or something for modeling I believe then everyone clowned her and she took down all her videos. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Sent From Mah Phone

It's something about Ambrosia I don't like anymore. She talks like she think her sh*t don't stink and she always likes to act extra secretive about her life even though she's a YouTube guru. And her nude lips and chin really bother me...umm I think I'm about to unsubscribe. And she's boring.

It's something about Ambrosia I don't like anymore. She talks like she think her sh*t don't stink and she always likes to act extra secretive about her life even though she's a YouTube guru. And her nude lips and chin really bother me...umm I think I'm about to unsubscribe. And she's boring.

I don't know much about Ambrosia because I've only watched a few of her hair tutorials, and don't really watch her channel consistently enough to know her life. What is she so secretive about?

I don't know much about Ambrosia because I've only watched a few of her hair tutorials, and don't really watch her channel consistently enough to know her life. What is she so secretive about?

She has two jobs. One is at BCBG where she acts like she's a personal stylist or something. I just found out from Tamster that she works customer service. She has another job that she will always bring up but will never say where it is. Like she work for the CIA or something. Funny thing is she always brings up the job or makes videos "on the way to her job". Why even bring it up? I think she stripping. It's been other things that she is secretive about too. Cant think of them right now.

She has two jobs. One is at BCBG where she acts like she's a personal stylist or something. I just found out from Tamster that she works customer service. She has another job that she will always bring up but will never say where it is. Like she work for the CIA or something. Funny thing is she always brings up the job or makes videos "on the way to her job". Why even bring it up? I think she stripping. It's been other things that she is secretive about too. Cant think of them right now.

She's done videos or maybe pics in some type of office setting before.

curlycoquette said:
You mean Cali B from ChiselleCouture?

She just vanished. :lol: And that was back when there weren't as many longer, type 4~ish natural hair gurus, so she left a little void. She should've known folks get indignant about other naturals wearing short hair on purpose. :rofl: Seriously though, I don't know why she had to take all of her videos down. She had cute tutorials. :sad:

Yes her!! I had her face in my head!

Sent From Mah Phone

tru4reele said:

:rofl: yes she seems uppity. That's why I wanted to know Tea on her. :look:

Sent From Mah Phone

tru4reele said:

Stripping?! :rofl: I think she works at Starbucks the way she talks about it so much. :lol:

Sent From Mah Phone

Naw Im pretty sure i saw a pic of her and her cubicle. I think its like, insurance or something like that. Idk why she acts so secretive, but shes the type to do a posturing.

What made me cringe is when African Export was dancing in that one thrift store video. She made some money off of me that day..I watched it like 20 times.

What made me cringe is when African Export was dancing in that one thrift store video. She made some money off of me that day..I watched it like 20 times.

Link the video please. And I cringe when she smile in the camera with that one snaggle crowded extra tooth on the bottom right.

Back