This chick is mental.... tell me this isn't a LF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmph! girl I knows yo accent is fake because I used to go to pre school with you and you didn't used to talk like that!

WELL HAD YOU KEPT IN TOUCH WITH ME!!!!! you would know that after 1st grade i moved to barbados and then after 5th grade i moved to paris and then i went to hs in japan... hence my exotic accent :nono: hater!

Just like others have said, I don't see why people can't see why other people doubt her, especially since she has lied about other stuff.

You know what's sad? I bet you if she looked like Shaniqua down the skreet and was dark as night a whole LOTTA y'all would think that wasn't her hair...smh. I love pretty people as much as the next person, but obviously there is something amiss.

Pretty much. Here is a girl who's lied and said "THIS IS MY EYE COLOR" (when we know full well it isn't." and said "This is MY hair (pending lol) and cakes on her foundation to look lighter, product scam, said she's mixed with Italian, (what's up with that accent, I'm bajan born and bred, PLEASE don't even try it) etc...we won't get into the CNA thing.

Folks bringing up the "hater" word.

But on the flip side, we have a fat, dark skinned "Bonnet girl" and all sorts of folks in here laughing, calling her delusional, throwing videos of her left and right, including the "my mama has good hair" video. Talking about how she couldn't POSSIBLY be mixed, she's LYING, blah blah.

Where was the "hater" then? Because one fits the part more, suddenly the delusion can't be valid but people are "hating?" Get outta here with that mess. Crazy is crazy weather they are "attractive" or not!

I don't know why y'all is tripping about her hair growing from apl to waist in just 2 months. Hell, my hair grew from a fade to tbl in just one month. I would post pics but I lost my camera, computer and cell phone. :rolleyes:

Ps- if you buy my ebook on hair care you too can have this kind of magical growth :yep:

Stop it.:lachen::lachen::lachen: My stomach hurtin

WELL HAD YOU KEPT IN TOUCH WITH ME!!!!! you would know that after 1st grade i moved to barbados and then after 5th grade i moved to paris and then i went to hs in japan... hence my exotic accent :nono: hater!

:rofl::rofl: I am dying. You all are too much:lachen:

But did you see the detangling video I posted lol.

YouTube - my naturally curly hair routine

If it wasn't for haircare boards I might have believed her and bought some products if I didn't know any better....

I don't know who this girl is and I don't know what to believe 100% percent, but I do know in that video you posted, when she was detangling her hair, she didn't scream OUCH at all. I would have been hollering all over the place if I detangled my hair like that :lol:

^^^ She has a video where she talks about Al Qadea poisoning her food... That is all I am gonna say...

ETA I was talking about Bonnet sorry

I have not read through all 12 pages sorry if what I'm saying is repetitive. All I can say is bless this girl's heart for real. She swears the hair and eye colour and accent are real. If anything I find this girl comical. I watched some of her vids for straight jokes.

^^^ She has a video where she talks about Al Qadea poisoning her food... That is all I am gonna say...

ETA I was talking about Bonnet sorry
Oh we know she's off her rocker. lol.

But it's amazing the same things to do with race, hair type, etc never got the defense from ole Bonnet girl that potential LF shawty has gotten. The whole "Yeah, even if she's lying, and?" type responses. The "why is everyone so concerned about her" responses (when everyone and the mum were joking about Bonnet girl) as well as the "I suspect there is hateration" responses.

Yes, Bonnet girl's hair looks like a guinea pig gnawed on it but LF shawty's hair looks like she hopped off Matell's product line.

^^^^ Don't worry I am an equal opportunity offender I book marked them both for rainy day laughter....... I only feel bad when I think they have a true mental illness.. But this is America narcissism is a goal not an disease.

I came across her channel a few years back but was put off by the way she speaks. I honestly think she needs to hold her head up though. She seems very affected by what people say about her. They wouldn't say so much if she didn't act as though she has something to hide. She may be being 100% honest, but the way she acts...

Oh we know she's off her rocker. lol.

But it's amazing the same things to do with race, hair type, etc never got the defense from ole Bonnet girl that potential LF shawty has gotten. The whole "Yeah, even if she's lying, and?" type responses. The "why is everyone so concerned about her" responses (when everyone and the mum were joking about Bonnet girl) as well as the "I suspect there is hateration" responses.

Yes, Bonnet girl's hair looks like a guinea pig gnawed on it but LF shawty's hair looks like she hopped off Matell's product line.

:dead: You ladies are seriously clowning in this thread.

i think her hair is real. in her curly video and straight videos. its just raggedy and she needs to seriously deep condition, learn to detangle the right way, and lay off the heat. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back