This chick is mental.... tell me this isn't a LF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I forgot to add this; some of her supporters are turning around and accusing people of not believing that black women can grow long hair.
Which is very FALSE and funny to me cause the people on black hair forums are the main ones pointing out that her hair is fake and we know better than anybody else that our hair grows.

Her hair is just a little suspect .

Last edited:
I don't know why y'all is tripping about her hair growing from apl to waist in just 2 months. Hell, my hair grew from a fade to tbl in just one month. I would post pics but I lost my camera, computer and cell phone. :rolleyes:

Ps- if you buy my ebook on hair care you too can have this kind of magical growth :yep:

OMG! I knew who you were referring to before I even fully read your post. I just came across her two days ago, for the first time , and really did not believe her hair was real for one minute, no second. I hardly ever doubt someones claim about the length of her hair, maybe once or twice, if that, I thought someone was lying about her length. BUT herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, right away, I said to myself, her hair looks really, really, really, FAKE....I wanted to start a thread about it, but didnt have the nerve to do it.

What I don't understand is why she just doesn't do a long video of her parting her hair...If this were me I would have the longest video ever that was just me bent over parting my hair.......Over and over...side part-check, center part-check, ear to ear-check I would go over my head 1000x's. I mean there is a bash site developed just for her! You can't take the time to do a decent video to show your scalp but you lurk on the site that is about your fraud and post crazy things....Yeah OK!
Also when my hair gets that long I might just do it anyway because you won't be able to tell me nothing!

Her hair looks exactly like that girl's that was on the real world,Vegas I believe? She was in lmfao's video. The real hair is duller and separates from the silkier extensions. Mine is doing it right now,and I will have to flat iron the two together to get them to blend better. That is crazy that she would say that its hers. wow.

Looks like clip ins to me *shrug* There are obvious differences in hair textures.

But yeah she has really obvious self hate issues. I like the makeup guru vids and they tore her life apart on guru gossip. I do believe she is lying about just about everything but if I were her I'd part my hair in a vid.

Well Good afternoon everyone, here i go.

I didn't spot it, what am I looking for? I thought it was her hair, figured it wasn't her eyes but positively hated the way she talked. I knew that was fake. :lol:
If you pause at the hairline IMO her hairline looks like a lace front, I don't know one person with a natural hair line where you can see black dots and why is her hair line so jagged?

The more of her videos you watch, the more she benefits. She is gettin revenue from all the views. If I had time on my hands, I'd start controversy to make my views go up too.:grin:

But my online integrity is also important to me, so controversy wouldn't be my steelo.:nono:

I really don't care about her revenue and her making money. IF people are clicking and watching and benefiting her. I am just laying it out there that I think her hair is fake. Either you see it or you don't. Either you agree, or you don't.

I don't know why y'all is tripping about her hair growing from apl to waist in just 2 months. Hell, my hair grew from a fade to tbl in just one month. I would post pics but I lost my camera, computer and cell phone. :rolleyes:

Ps- if you buy my ebook on hair care you too can have this kind of magical growth :yep:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

What I don't understand is why she just doesn't do a long video of her parting her hair...If this were me I would have the longest video ever that was just me bent over parting my hair.......Over and over...side part-check, center part-check, ear to ear-check I would go over my head 1000x's. I mean there is a bash site developed just for her! You can't take the time to do a decent video to show your scalp but you lurk on the site that is about your fraud and post crazy things....Yeah OK!
Also when my hair gets that long I might just do it anyway because you won't be able to tell me nothing!

The site isn't just for her. I went to the actually site and there are some other gurus on there. I clicked on Andrea'sChoice part and I saw personally pics of her at a pool party. Her waist line is SICK BTW. And that's when I hit the red X. It was too much FOR ME, anyways like wow.

did you use the breast milk method?!?!?

YouTube - my naturally curly hair routine

Ok i just watched this again, because last time I just let it load, kept it on pause, and skipped around trying to spot that hair line. but yea that's def fake looking barbie hair. The comb she was using was screaming for help. I'm surprised it didn't break. And who comes through textured hair with no product?

S/N- I'm just gonna say it. I think some of y'all are delusional cause she has that "good hair *ahem* weave" cause her hair in that video IMO is ugly. It's stringy, it's thin, it looks ragged with all that combing. The ponytail was ugly. I mean maybe I'm on a dif journey but I seek fullness, thickness, lushness. not that crap.

Just finished watching some of her haul videos and again - don't know if her hair is real or not and will never buy any of her hair products BUT I will be hitting up her ebay store whenever she needs to sell her purses to pay off the enormous credit bill she must have! LOL! That chick can shop!

But on the real, I had a friend who was very similar to her who turned out to be certifiable crazy. There is something really wrong with her and it is sad to see particularly since she has a child.

Just finished watching some of her haul videos and again - don't know if her hair is real or not and will never buy any of her hair products BUT I will be hitting up her ebay store whenever she needs to sell her purses to pay off the enormous credit bill she must have! LOL! That chick can shop!

But on the real, I had a friend who was very similar to her who turned out to be certifiable crazy. There is something really wrong with her and it is sad to see particularly since she has a child.

I personally don't care to watch anymore of her vids. I watched the curly hair one, the fishtail one, and the one I posted and that's enough for me. And I never watched any of them in their entirety. I don't think the hater and jealous comments were directed at me, but let me just say it's not that. Too me the chick is average. Not ugly but damn sho not BEAUTIFUL. She's just pretty. Maybe I am distracted by the lies though. So it's def not that I am jealous or hating on her. Just wanted to know if anyone else could peep the fake hair.

I can believe she might wear LF sometimes and weaves other times. which is why sometimes you all may think he hair looks really real. Also I too noticed in that curly hair vid that her hair was longer curly wavy then it was straight. If she straightened that it would be beyond super long. I think she's delusional and some people are in-denial.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I think she has tracks...I wanted to believe that is her hair but it looks too unnatural (to me)...and her straight bang doesnt blend with her curly hair..

This video is the reason I can't watch some Youtube channels. She is playing in her hair like its the firs time she has seen it. I like for tutorials to just do the tutorial and not go off staring at themselves like they can't believe how beautiful they are.

These are the tags she enters for her videos:
curly hair long biracial girl mixed beauty style wavy natural cosmetics mac fashion tutorial exotic pretty jamaican dominican eyeshadow makeup products tips

Last edited:
Just like others have said, I don't see why people can't see why other people doubt her, especially since she has lied about other stuff.

You know what's sad? I bet you if she looked like Shaniqua down the skreet and was dark as night a whole LOTTA y'all would think that wasn't her hair...smh. I love pretty people as much as the next person, but obviously there is something amiss.

How come her curly hair looks even longer than her straightened hair ? Hasn't she heard of shrinkage ? :eyebrows2

I've never heard of her but OMG I was just thinking the same thing!
Her hair when it's curly is the same exact length as it is when it's straight.
Errrr?
I'm not good at weave spotting or anything like that BUT no matter how "good" your curly ambiguously ethnic hair is, it can not be the same length at when your hair is straight. It makes absolutely no sense.

ETA: And I'm not completely sold that her hair is natural. I know more than one person whose hair looks EXACTLY like hers when it's wet because they don't bone-lax. Jmho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back