• Stop playing, Platinum! Just BC!

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Don't give up, Platinum!

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm 100% natural now. :look: I almost started to cry at one point when I clipped a huge section of my hair. I was "OMG what have I done?":whyme::wallbash::wallbash: but I continued to cut until I saw my afro. :afro: I still have my conditioner in my hair so after I rinse it out, I'm going to bed.:sleep: I'll post pics tomorrow.

Thank you all for your input!:circle:

I'm 100% natural now. :look: I almost started to cry at one point when I clipped a huge section of my hair. I was "OMG what have I done?":whyme::wallbash::wallbash: but I continued to cut until I saw my afro. :afro: I still have my conditioner in my hair so after I rinse it out, I'm going to bed.:sleep: I'll post pics tomorrow.

Thank you all for your input!:circle:

Congrats, Platinum!! I been thinking about you ever since you posted you had the scissors in your hand...sounds like you started and finished the job. I know you'll be pleased in the morning..

YAY Platinum! I had a feeling you were gonna BC. Can't wait to see pics of your new beautiful natural hair!

:dance7:

Thank you YaniraNaturally! Believe it or not, I'm actually surprised that I went through with it. I was about to DC, blowdry, and flat iron but my relaxed ends wouldn't cooperate. I decided to get rid of them.:smile:

Congrats, Platinum!! I been thinking about you ever since you posted you had the scissors in your hand...sounds like you started and finished the job. I know you'll be pleased in the morning..

Thank you Stella! I'll probably stop by Walmart and get some headbands and other hair toys so I can try some style options. I still can't believe I chopped!

You go girl!

God has your back....don't laugh at me....but when I did my BC I laid my hands on my hair and thanked God for Healthy Hair...then opened my heart to him about what I was hoping for....:look:

LCHF has your back too! Its all LOVE!:yep:

Congrats!

Congratulations :)

I know its going to be easier for you now....I can't wait to see pics as well. I already know that you and your hair look fab!!!

Back