Things you wish for and can't wait

vavouna

Happy Friday to all my LHCF sista's!

Driving into work today, I kept on thinking about what I wish for my hair and can't wait for it to happen, so since it's Friday, I thought, hmmm...let's have some fun here:grin: I am currently barely neck lengh and can't wait until I can take a peice of my hair and sniff it under my nose:lachen::lachen::lachen: I want to smell the products that I put in my hair, but unfortunately, my hair can't reach my nose yet:perplexed. I also can't wait to feel the heavyness of my wet hair on my back:nono: Okay ladies...what do you wish for you hair and wait for it to happen?:yep: You know what they say, if you think it, it will happen.:yep::grin::lol:

My hair is APL strethced and I cant wait to wash me hair and feel wet heavy hair str8 down my back grazing my hips..

I cant wait until im mbl then i wont have to spend so much energy on my hair (because it seems to be more time spent growing hair rather than maintaining a certain lenght) and I can move on to obsessing over other things (skin care, exercising)

I cant wait until im mbl then i wont have to spend so much energy on my hair (because it seems to be more time spent growing hair rather than maintaining a certain lenght) and I can move on to obsessing over other things (skin care, exercising)

This is all me! :yep: I'm only APL and I can't wait until I am MBL so I can work on maintaining that length and having fun with my hair instead of being a "militant grower" trying to retain every little inch. Guess I have another 1.5-2 years to go :perplexed

This is all me! :yep: I'm only APL and I can't wait until I am MBL so I can work on maintaining that length and having fun with my hair instead of being a "militant grower" trying to retain every little inch. Guess I have another 1.5-2 years to go :perplexed

@chasturner84 why 1.5-2years? You dont seem to have long until u reach mbl

well i can't wait for two things....
1. the summer so that i can dye my hair ash blonde
2. for my hair to look exactly like this (length, layers, color and thickness :lick:)
jasmine-sanders-7.jpg

I cant wait till my hair cant fit under the faucet at the face basin .... i usually wash at the face basin (only jump in the shower for the last rinse) and my fro is slowly outgrowing the space :giggle:

I remember how happy I was (when relaxed) and I hadda start doing everything in the shower bc my hair was too long to wash at the face basin.(kept trying to swirl down the drain)

cant wait to be able to pull a section of hair from the top of my head upwards and end with a straight elbow (did I explain that right)

I can't wait until I have to put my hair up in a bun or ponytail while it's drying so I don't get my clothes wet. :)

Chast if u do not stop claiming APL and start claiming BSL of something ... you been past apl when we had this discussion back in June :lachen:when I thought you were leaving me and grow alone in the APL challenge.

My wish is to be APL sometime next week even though I have about 3 inches to go still

I can't wait for two things

1. To be natural.
2. To put my hair in one of those high messy buns :lick: I'm so ready! :spinning:

I cant wait to finish my transition so I can whip my freshly washed hair back and forth without the relaxed ends tangling up on me :)

1. I can't wait til my hair is long enough to put in a pony or bun.
2. I can't wait til I can make a hump on top of my head like the good ole days

I can't wait until I can go to work with hair on my neck one day and then the very next day come in with straight BSL or MBL hair. I love the idea of being able to have short hair one day and long hair the next.

I can't wait until I have crown ponytail that touches my grazes my shoulder.

Oh and to be able to flick my hair back and it actually stays back.

well i can't wait for two things....
1. the summer so that i can dye my hair ash blonde
2. for my hair to look exactly like this (length, layers, color and thickness :lick:)
jasmine-sanders-7.jpg

^i want my rollersets to look like that...
but 1st i'll take just being able to do a bun.

1. I can't wait for my transition to be over so I can rock a big braid out/twist out.

2. I can't wait to be a natural stretched MBL.

3. I can't wait to flat-iron my hair next month for a trim and length check.

Last edited:

MADAM! You are not APL! :nono: I am APL....you my dear are BSL!!! :yep:

@OP that was so funny about sniffing! :lol:

I can't wait until my braidouts hang at APL. Also, til my hair covers my "girls"! Its amazing that I had to "think" about what I can't wait for. I'm so happy with my hair right now that nothing besides reaching my next length milestone came to mind immediately.

I cant wait for:
1. getting my hair straightened on monday ( finally will be able to do a length check)
2. going home for xmas so i'll get my hair threaded (will post pics)
3. to reach APL

I can't wait until I am full BSL, and I really can't wait until I am MBL (Full MBL). I also can't wait until I get a hair steamer, More deep conditioner since I am a product junkie, More OCT, and mo hair. The main thing I can't wait for is the back of my damn hair to stop being a W I want a full straight back not a V, W, or any other letter in the alphabet. I also can't wait until of December of next year to see if I retain 6 inches or more. That's all the stuff I want for christmas too, lol.

I cant wait till my hair covers my boobs
Or when I can tilt my head sideways and have the ends grazing my hip
Or when I can make a braidout ponytail thats bigger than my head

Back