What can't you 'can't wait' for you hair to do?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
I can't wait until my box braids/tiny twists are mid back length (they are currently shoulder-length) and my straightened hair is a couple of inches below my brastrap.

so1913 said:
OT: I've been meaning to tell you I am SOOOOOOOOOOO feelin' your siggy with The Last Dragon!!!

That is my favorite movie EVER!!!!

Back to the question at hand...

I'm with you, I can't wait for it to be big and massive!

Hee Hee!! LEEEERRRROOOOYYYYY!!!!!:lachen:

I can't wait for my crown to fill in so I can have a mean straw or rod set....I can be patient for BS, but I want a full rod set so badly right NOW....

I CANNOT wait for my hair to reach 5-6 inches past bra strap length by the end of this year. My hair is long now...1 inch past bra strap and full and thick, but to have my hair reach mid back when its not straightened would be the ultimate hair length for me. Then I could just sit back and think of any style I want to wear and do it with my "OWN" hair.

Pics coming in July!!
PM me for password

I just want my hair comfortable behind the shoulders and be able to turn my head without hair falling forward. Or wear a bun without having to pin up the sides b/c they keep falling out.

- I can't wait to grow another 3 inches by the end of the year, so I can be at 24inches, don't mind if i don't get growth spurts, with 1 trim. :D

-When I get there, I can't wait to grow another 2 inches, lol.

-I can't wait to stop worrying about my hair's length, and just have it in a length that I feel happy and confident about... all I'll have to do is not go crazy and let it rot and I'm all good... no big desire to have waistlength hair :look:

I can't wait for my hair to never experience shrinkage while sporting my 'fro

Nevermind, that'll never happen HA :p

I can't wait for my hair to cover my brastrap with thick, even ends. The last inch or so seems to be taking forever.

I can't wait for my natural hair to be long, strong and healthy and shoulderlength unstretched. I also can't wait for my relaxed hair, and the under/overprocessed hair below it to GO AWAY. I will be glad when my transition is over!

I can't wait till my hair is past my shoulders, because I have never had hair longer than shoulder length and I want to experience the newness of it, and see how I look with long hair

I CANNOT wait for my hair to have some moisture. My hair is sooooo dry right now I don't know what else to do with it to correct the dryness. Without the moisture in my hair I know my hair will not grow. I also can't wait for the shorter parts of my hair to grow back.

I can't wait until my hair is long enough that with shrinkage, it doesn't look short.

I can't wait until the front of my hair is long enough to comfortably fit into a pony/bun/pinup without the use of any pins.

I can't wait for my hair to get to my breast in the front... and brastrap/midback in the back :) And I want it to still have it's thickness, and be one length, because I want blunt ends :grin:

Back