These little Praisedancers BROUGHT it...

ellebelle88

I have been kinda down this week...actually I have been waaay down this week and so I was looking on Youtube for uplifting gospel songs, videos, messages, etc. I stumbled across this video of young praise dancers. Just watching these little girls feeling so empowered moved me, especially the end part. I wanted to share this video on here because it might help someone else on this board get through whatever they are going through.

Be blessed and be a blessing my sisters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0vtqARRFMk&feature=fvst

Wow - thanks for sharing this.

It's good to see young ladies lifting their hands for The Lord!

WOw! They really did! I was NOT expecting them to have so much fervor in their dancing! I hope next week is better for you girly! :hug3:

Good Bless you Ljbee :grouphug2:

Feel better soon; love surrounds you in more ways than it appears; for God is giving back to you all you given in love in measures beyond. :Rose:

This is a wonderful video of Praise Dance.

The girls were all on one accord. Their extensions were absolutely beautiful; their arms and hands outstretched unto the Lord is such grace.

None them out-staged each other and they brought forth the message of the song in a way that could not be missed.

The anointing of God is upon them and it shows. Thank you for sharing. :Rose:

Good Bless you Ljbee :grouphug2:

Feel better soon; love surrounds you in more ways than it appears; for God is giving back to you all you given in love in measures beyond. :Rose:

This is a wonderful video of Praise Dance.

The girls were all on one accord. Their extensions were absolutely beautiful; their arms and hands outstretched unto the Lord is such grace.

None them out-staged each other and they brought forth the message of the song in a way that could not be missed.

The anointing of God is upon them and it shows. Thank you for sharing. :Rose:

Shimmie, thank you so much for your kind words! The fact that you took out the time to write that meant so much to. God really does work in mysterious ways and knows how to send you inspiration right when you need it. You were one of my blessings today! :hug2:

Back