The Weirdo Train...ALL ABOARD!!!

hrtbndr21

So I had a coffee date with this guy a little over a week ago. After talking on the phone for a little over an hour. He gives me the link to his myspace to look at his pics (single, looking for dating, serious relationships etc.) and to check out the type of music he likes. He asked me to meet him for coffee after work. He doesn't seem like a mutant so I agree. So we talk about our jobs, hobbies, family, upbringing, general philosophy about relationships etc. We had a lot of similarities. He texts me about 30 min. later says he enjoyed our talk would like to see me again, thinks I'm beautiful yada yada... At this point I really can't figure out if this guy is for real. I mean he's laying it on real thick.

The next day he wants to set up another date, so I tell him that we should think of ideas and talk tomorrow. I didn't hear from him the next day. I get a text a couple days later saying he's in Vegas and he'll call me when he get's back. I had written him off for not calling but was curious so I checked out the link he gave me to his myspace. It said "in a relationship", status message: "I love you Brianna!" I see a Brianna is one of his friends on there WTF? So today I was bored at work and looked at his myspace again and it now says he's "MARRIED," THE "Brianna" is now #1 in his top 8 w/ the profile pic of the two of them kissing her page is locked but her status says "In love for the first time, Quote: "Brianna loves 'Weirdo'". I guess I found out what he was doing in Vegas. :lachen: I'm so glad he didn't bother to call me.

Does anybody else have any dating stories for the "Weirdo Train?"

My goodness!
Could that be a joke or you don't know him well enough?
I know some people put up that they are in a relationship on facebook with other people but it is kind of like their inside joke!

All this internet date scares the hell out of me .

But that is weird though,good thing you found out what he was doing.

That is really weird. I don't understand why people do things like that. Let's see... weird stories.......

I met this guy randomly, and we talked on the phone for awhile, but I felt uncomfortable with where he seemed to want to take things so I broke it off. He was calling me all the time, acting really possessive, and seemed like he was looking for a wife after just 2 weeks of us meeting each other.

I never went out on a date with him because of all the weird vibes that I got, but last wk I got a text message from him out of nowhere asking for my address so he could send me the Xmas gift he bought me.

1. Its definitely like February.
2. I'm not giving him my address, he's a borderline stalker

Weird.

Back