The stupid stylist straightened my hair

dany06

I recently got a sew-in and got a texturizer put in the front peremiter of my hair to make it blend better. The hair I used is a deep curl texture. Because I do have a natural curl (although frizzy and shrinks up to over half its size) I thought that it might look nice to have a looser curl. Well, that's not what it turned out to be. Whatever she did and slicked down looked way to flat for my head so I washed out all of the gel in the front and see that my hair has no curl in it. It is straight and frizzy. It looks like kinky straight hair. I could have left my hair in its natural state if I had wanted hair to be frizzy. Its thin and looks horrible. I think that she was combing it the texturizer through it tryin to stretch the hair out. Now I dont have a curl at all. Atleast before I could put product in my hair to show a curl although most time all you would see was a big ol' ball of kinky hair because I was too lazy to style it. Now I am left with this ugly hair in the very front hairline and my natural hair elsewhere. Didnt she not know that I dont plan to wear a weave forever and this sh** that she made in the front is not going to blend with my natural hair. On top of that this so called texturized hair
doesnt even blend with my weave. She could have just pressed my hair if she knew that it was going to turn out to be like this. Well, Im never going back to a hairstylist ever again. Each and everytime I get burned in some type of way.

I'm sorry to here that happened to you. Sometimes a texturizer can do that depending on hair type and it also depends on how long she left it on. If she didn't know what she was doing she should have said something or bounced some ideas off of you before doing anything. :nono:

Back