4b hair for weaves. Does it exist?

I have the King Me Koarse. I'm not the best person to give a review though. It felt great coming out of the bag - there is a lot of it. It is a dark brown/black color which was too dark for my hair so I lifted the color a little with 40 volume developer and it still looks good. there seems to be lots of 'beards' is what I think they call them. The spot where there is a little nub of hair coming out of the track. Not sure if that's good or bad. I did also have a few gray strands - I think that's supposed to be good. I'm kinda thrown by the straight ends but I guess I'll get used to it. When I get the time I want to create a u-part wig (my first) without a closure. I have no idea how to style it because I don't necessarily want to wear my hair straight. I got the KOARSE because I wear curly/coily styles all the time and wanted something different. I'll probably do twist or braid outs but will have the option to straighten if I desire.

Ok so I took the plunge and ordered from King Me Hair. I got the 16 and 18 inch King Me Kurly bundle. And I got a 30% for their Black Friday Sale. OMG I am SOOOOOOOO excited.

I am not used to weaves so I need to go do some research!

I will make a thread upon installation.

I use a "jery curl" type hair. I have 4b hair that I twist to make it blend.

Attachments

• image-2758868784.jpg
    image-2758868784.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 38
Back