The SOFTEST, most MOISTURIZED hair ever!!!

lunabelle

Ladies, i think i may have struck gold!!! I was in need of a good deep condition so I decided to mix my Porosity Control conditioner with ORS packet. My hair felt like butta! So moisturized and three days later i've barely had to put anything else on it:grin:. Just wanted to share with you all

i struck eureka too last nite!!:grin:
i mixed my origins conditioner w/aveda nourishing concentrate and put it on my dry hair as a prepoo. i sat under the dryer for about 20-30min. when i rinsed it in the shower my hair just feel straight down and was soooooo soft!!! i was amazed and it VERY easy to comb thru!!

Last edited:
My turn. I let the Pantene R&N Breakage Defense mask sit in my hair overnight. I washed it out this morning and let it air-dry. My hair is so soft and feels moisturized. No tangles or anything. I can't stop touching it. This method is def. a keeper. And the best part is no breakage when I was combing through my hair.

Last edited:
Ladies, i think i may have struck gold!!! I was in need of a good deep condition so I decided to mix my Porosity Control conditioner with ORS packet. My hair felt like butta! So moisturized and three days later i've barely had to put anything else on it:grin:. Just wanted to share with you all

I tried the same conoction and my hair was so tangled.

Back