The Softest My Hair Has Ever Felt!!

Iris - your hair always looks good!! So shiny and soft.
smile.gif

Thank you hairlove , i was just stalking your album today, i know i kinda overposted lol, sorry...

Hey SVT, thank you, your welcome and your silly lol

Thank you Carlie

Wow Babygurl, what a compliment, thank you girlie

Im so glad i re-discovered shea butter, and used this combo today ya'll

Thank you Ar010

lovelymissyoli, its a leave in conditioner, it smells like vitamins because its full of them, thats how i got over the smell , just knowing how good it is for my hair makes it easy for me, some might not be able to tolerate it but it doesnt bother me, im sure it could be used as a heat protectant too, but i just use it as a leave in

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
Thank you Ar010

lovelymissyoli, its a leave in conditioner, it smells like vitamins because its full of them, thats how i got over the smell , just knowing how good it is for my hair makes it easy for me, some might not be able to tolerate it but it doesnt bother me, im sure it could be used as a heat protectant too, but i just use it as a leave in

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh okay, it's different product. I didn't know there was a 911 leave in conditioner. I might have to go to my bss and check this out. I'm glad you had good results and your hair looks great!

[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:
[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
Thank you Ar010

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh okay, it's different product. I didn't know there was a 911 leave in conditioner. I might have to go to my bss and check this out. I'm glad you had good results and your hair looks great!

[/ QUOTE ]Thank you , To be honest the probably smell similar, it probably has the vitamin complex in it too...so if you couldnt get past the smell of the heat protectant chances are the leave in is gonna drive you crazy too

queeny20 your welcome, alliyah4eva203 and hiza
Thank you ladies...

I'm here to report (Nonie) my hair still feels wonderfully soft still, now that its dry, it feels great. I will be using this combo for a long time to come.

You hair is wonderful. Very full and healthy. When was the last time that you had a relaxer? You really don't need one at all. Relaxers eat up hair so much.

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
hey miss_brown
kiss.gif
thank you girl!! im sure you will get the similar results, i just use the 911 in place of water to soak my hair , it has tons of vitamins in it too so its really good for your hair
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I'm going to use the rest of my Motions Nourish, and I'll let you know how it turns out
up.gif

Now see, I just whipped up a shea butter/coconut oil mix the other night. I was marveling at how my skin felt after I used it. Now I'll have to try it on my hair!!!
grin.gif

BTW - YOUR HAIR IS OFF DA' HOOK!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LadyCapri said:
You hair is wonderful. Very full and healthy. When was the last time that you had a relaxer? You really don't need one at all. Relaxers eat up hair so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's all natural.

[ QUOTE ]
LadyCapri said:

[/ QUOTE ]Thank you , no relaxer for about 11 years now

[ QUOTE ]
IrisDaVirus said:
Now see, I just whipped up a shea butter/coconut oil mix the other night. I was marveling at how my skin felt after I used it. Now I'll have to try it on my hair!!!
grin.gif

BTW - YOUR HAIR IS OFF DA' HOOK!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Thank you girl!!!

[ QUOTE ]
GodMadeMePretty said:
[ QUOTE ]
LadyCapri said:

[/ QUOTE ]

She's all natural.

[/ QUOTE ] GMMP, Thank you for givin the 411 for me girl
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
myhairsos said:
Irresistible, you've become my natural hair role model and I hope to have hair as gorgeous as yours someday
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ] aww thank you girlie!!!

[ QUOTE ]
SilkyandSmooth said:
I might have to try this out since I have both shea butter and coconut oil. BTW, your hair is so beautiful Irresistible.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Thank you girl!!!

ive been using this for a few days now and im still loving it. one thing i learned was the Shea butter is hard to spread on the hair once its wet with the 911....so i reversed the steps and smooth the shea butter and coconut oil through my hair in sections first....and then i wet it up...since doing this (even if i comb it dry) im seeing ALOT less hair in the comb and in my hands and like i said my hair is the softest ever, even before I wet it. I know its the Shea butter (although im sure the whole combo has a contributing factor) thats making my hair so soft.
smile.gif

like Supergirl said several long hairs coming out looks like a hundred , since i was shedding more than usual, It was looking like thousands (since I used the Liv) i was having mini heart attacks at each combing
laugh.gif
now im amazed (and relieved) at how much less is coming out.

The shedding had gotten better from after using the Liv but was stil more than usual for me.....so im just glad i "on a whim" tried this combo.

you know how when your sheddding your scared to comb your hair like its so fragile and delicate??...well yesterday i combed through with no fear, what a relief
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:

I'm here to report (Nonie) my hair still feels wonderfully soft still, now that its dry, it feels great. I will be using this combo for a long time to come.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the update, Irresistible. I'm out of coconut oil but didn't realize that till I got home with my 911.
smirk.gif
Also I got the 911 in a blue bottle and pink top (it's watery like S-curl activator) coz I missed the description of your bottle when I first read your post. Plus only the one I got was on the aisle at Safeway. Will that work too? Or should I get the one with a blue top?

Back