The No More Bad Hair Treatment Pledge

macherieamour

Ok, after Ive read so many pet peeves, salon walk out stories and retailer nightmares, I'm ready to take a stand. From now on, ANY TIME:

-I have to walk out of a salon
-Get stares when I walk into a "white" salon
-Get told about my hair at a BSS
-Get screwed over my an online retailer
-or mistreated in ANY other way

Im going to write a letter, make a phone call or print out a copy of a thread (with permission, of course:grin:) and send it to the company/salon/industry regulators.

I pledge to no longer just take mistreatment and sulk at home in my apartment. Its time to fight back!

Anyone want to join me? Or, add to the pledge??

I am in. I had to walk out of a few salons because I gave up my weekend waiting to get my hair done. I am sick of giving up my time and hard earn money not to be satisfied.

I am with you on this one. I already talk to managers, especially during holiday seasons, but sometimes I just don't feel like it. But I am with you on this. I am tired of getting different treatment but they take my money just the same.

Ok, after Ive read so many pet peeves, salon walk out stories and retailer nightmares, I'm ready to take a stand. From now on, ANY TIME:

-I have to walk out of a salon
-Get stares when I walk into a "white" salon
-Get told about my hair at a BSS
-Get screwed over my an online retailer
-or mistreated in ANY other way

Im going to write a letter, make a phone call or print out a copy of a thread (with permission, of course:grin:) and send it to the company/salon/industry regulators.

I pledge to no longer just take mistreatment and sulk at home in my apartment. Its time to fight back!

Anyone want to join me? Or, add to the pledge??

I'm in. I also want to add that any time I feel pressured to do something I don't want to do like relax 5 weeks post, I will leave.

Back