The Next LHCF Favorite!

lilamae

Based on their current growth rate or overall beauty of their hair..who do you think is the next LHCF "celebrity or favorite"

I nominate Traycee ( kinda a newbie) she has beautiful bsl hair:yep:.
Dont be afraid to nominate yourself either:rolleyes:

Last edited:
cute thread....I agree her hair is beautiful...There are a few others I am trying to remember... I'll be back.....

ETA: Ok sorry about that... My personal favorites are: silverlotus,whimsy, tlc1020, and neonbright.... lovely heads of hair!!!!!!

Last edited:
There are alot of people I could name

I totally agree with Tracyee

Lets add

Silverlotus
Kiesha
Yari
Sonce
ItsyBitsy - Hey sis
Elaine07- love the shine
Santia- glossy and I love the color
HighlyFavored1
Lauren450- I can't wait to watch her natural progress. Her relaxed hair was :love: so it can only be better
BlackBarbie- same reason as above
Chocokitty- Amazing hair, check it out if you haven't already
MissKris816

There are so many...I think a lot of great women have been overlooked for feature of the month. I'm talking about women who showed up to LHCF, put to use the information that they learned on here, and grew their hair to MBL in like 2 years. Those women are serious inspirations.

...or maybe they were already featured and i didn't realize it. :look:

Lets add

Silverlotus
Kiesha
Yari
Sonce
ItsyBitsy - Hey sis
Elaine07- love the shine
HighlyFavored1
Lauren450- I can't wait to watch her natural progress. Her relaxed hair was :love: so it can only be better
MissKris816

Thanks for the response gym..but I mean NEW favorites. lauren450 and blackbarbie are classics

who hated on my thread and gave me one star.:rolleyes: i'm just trying to show some love to my fellow sistas. normally I would vote 5 stars to counteract the 1 but i dont even care.

This is probably someone who has inner issues:lachen:

sorry but i just don't have those:nono:

Based on their current growth rate or overall beauty of their hair..who do you think is the next LHCF "celebrity or favorite"

I nominate Traycee ( kinda a newbie) she has beautiful bsl hair:yep:.
Dont be afraid to nominate yourself either:rolleyes:

Thank you...Lilamae...I was stalking Fotki's and came back and saw this..and started :crying3:...My husband was like 'what happened' ...then to see Gymfreak put me in a category with my hair idols was the icing on the cake....I'm on :cloud9: right now .....Thank you!!!

Traycee your hair is beautifull, im stalking your fotki too :yep:

mariposasexygirl, her hair is beautifull too, I love the highlights :yep:

There are others on my list, but I can't remember them all now :)

Lets add

Silverlotus
Kiesha
Yari
Sonce
ItsyBitsy - Hey sis
Elaine07- love the shine
HighlyFavored1
MissKris816

:blush: Thanks Sis!

Hey, I know there are sooooo many more ladies who'll show up on here, but I'm really impressed by CHOLET112's progress! :grin:

I wanted to add PrettyEyes I think is kinda new too.....I have several favorites and I'm always stalking their Fotki but they are all classics.....

probably someone who ain't gonna make this list :lachen::lachen:

who hated on my thread and gave me one star.:rolleyes: i'm just trying to show some love to my fellow sistas. normally I would vote 5 stars to counteract the 1 but i dont even care.

This is probably someone who has inner issues:lachen:

sorry but i just don't have those:nono:

Lets add

Silverlotus
Kiesha
Yari
Sonce
ItsyBitsy - Hey sis
Elaine07- love the shine
HighlyFavored1
MissKris816

Thanks Gym :grin:

Things like this leave me smiling ALL WEEK!!! :drunk::spinning::yawn:

I've always been :drool: for Dillard's shine...

I love Nappity4b's color and thickness. She makes me want to cut off all my hair and go natural.

I love Aja1121's fullness and thickness.

I can't think of anymore at the moment :look: But will come back when I do

ETA: One thing about ya, Gym....I can't wait to see your hair's progress. Not many people have the scientific background when it comes to haircare...I can only imagine how your hair will flourish!

I love Keisha's hair! There's also another member who's name I can NEVER remember. Every time I see her respond, I try to remember her name, but my preggo brain isn't cooperating :perplexed In her siggy, she has a pic of her curly ponytail. Her hair is light brown and she has a peace sign tat behind her ear. I loooove her hair! There's more, but those two were the first that came to mind

I love Keisha's hair! There's also another member who's name I can NEVER remember. Every time I see her respond, I try to remember her name, but my preggo brain isn't cooperating :perplexed In her siggy, she has a pic of her curly ponytail. Her hair is light brown and she has a peace sign tat behind her ear. I loooove her hair! There's more, but those two were the first that came to mind

I think you're talking about Choconillaprincess. I know because I love her hair too! I stalk her Fotki on the regular.

Kiesha8185
Mooks hair
EbonyBelle
Sonce

There is someone else I wanted to name but their name escapes me right now...when I see the hair I'll remember :look:

Kiesha8185-her hair is soooooo pretty
Some people whose names I can't remember....

And ME! (Yeah I said it!) Just give me a year or 2....:grin:

I think you're talking about Choconillaprincess. I know because I love her hair too! I stalk her Fotki on the regular.

I :love: her curls! If it was guaranteed that when I went natural my hair would look like hers, I'd chop off all of my hair RIGHT now!!!

There we go girls, that's the spirit!!!:weird: i love it when we show it each love.

Keisha your are getting mad shout outs girlie!! you are the reason i am going for ayurveda haircare in the second session of LHCF bootcamp!

and traycee you are so welcome! you have great hair and a great attitude.:yep:

Back