The Modern Day Matchmaker: The Mind Of A Single Man

Spiffy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQC_5sUasYI

Has anyone heard of him? Paul Carrick Brunson? I read about him and his wife somewhere, can't remember.

Anywho, I liked this series and the link I posted above is to part 4, the part that I really agreed with the most.

I really like the fact there was no bashing towards women, just honest and open chit chat, it was sort of comforting.

Although the bald guy with the beard doiminated the conversation, but he made some good points in his moments of takeover.

Just thought I would share! :yawn:

I don't agree with waiting until your 30s to get married... I do agree that you should wait for a certain level of maturity to get married as the asian guy mentioned. Knowing your path... . as the bald black guy was saying .. is very important. I loved his statement saying,
"How can you choose a lifetime partner during a gambling period of your life?".

Maturity ... maturity.. maturity.

:perplexed umm yeah... I was not feeling the guy with the beard.

He tried to sound convincing though but if I was young dating I wouldn't even engage him in conversation.

I simply disagree. :rolleyes:

I remember this video. I think I remember the dude y'all were talking about. He had a little bit of a KANGish attitude.

The Asian guy has a cute face, but wtf is up with his hair?

GTFO @ the tatted up guy with the sunglasses indoors lmao please!

I like the host, he is a good facilitator I think (except for letting one guy take over the convo)

:rofl: at "It's fict- uh, fabr- uh... It's created" :dead:

Back