The Mane Choice - Heavenly Halo Line

Has anyone tried this yet????

Going to pick up the mask this weekend.
This woman stay getting all my money.

There is a thread already on this. Nobody seems to be running out and buying it from this forum.

It seems this is strictly for product junkies.

Lol I haven't had a close look at this new line but what I think is that the marketing strategy didn't make it appealing to many of the active members here because it didn't specify why these products are a must-have, why they are an upgrade to the products currently available to us, or what specific problems these products are here to address. I daresay that many of us who are not PJs still have some aspects in our regimens that can take more improvement; many of us still haven't found their holy grails in certain product categories. But does the new MC line promise the ability to fill in any of these voids? I'd happily run and buy it if so..

Well I did pick up a couple of the items from this line. I used the Herbal Hair Tonic & Soy Milk Deep Hydration Mask on Tuesday and it left my hair so moisturized and soft. It was easy to apply, had slip, washed out easily, left my hair silk soft and smells heavenly. I air dried and my hair is very soft and moisturized. I am actually looking to buy two more to have in my stash.

This line is protein free. That's the difference between this line and the others. Even though the protein in her original line and the Ancient Egyptian Collection are softening proteins (wheat & silk).

I'm going to stop by Tar-Jay Boutique and smell the mask tonight.

I'll probably purchase some the next time there's a BOGO 50% off sale.

Last edited:
This line is protien free. That's the difference between this line and the others. Even though the protein in her other original line and the Ancient Egyptian Collection are softening proteins (wheat & silk).

Ding Ding Ding! That's good to know! Thanks for putting that out there!

So I looked into the product line more and it’s heavy glycerin and coconut oil based. So I can see why it would add moisture, but not slip, and may act weird to some. Coconut oil acts like a barrier/filler and the glycerin draws moisture in. But you know those two ingredients can have adverse effects. Why does she use so much glycerin in her products? I can’t buy much from any of her lines, due to that. Her packaging is really nice though. I got the pre poo, but once I got home and read the ingredients list, glycerin is the first ingredient! Has anyone tried this? Do it work better in detangling and better than an oil pre treatment before washing? I have a lot of new growth and I’m looking at things to help reduce tangled and matting during the washing process. I guess the glycerin is used first instead of water, since spraying water on hair that needs a pre treatment might cause tangles and knots.

Last edited:
I went to two Tar-Jays, it's listed as in stock at both. I couldn't locate it. A young lady put the item numbers from my phone in her lil' combo walkie talkie/computer. She said it was in the back and they haven't put it on the shelves yet. Le sigh! I'll check again sometime next week.

I will probably try this when I finish the current line. I need to finish up some products. That pre-poo looked really nice.

yt videos get on my nerves though. I have so little patience :lol:

This line is protein free. That's the difference between this line and the others. Even though the protein in her original line and the Ancient Egyptian Collection are softening proteins (wheat & silk).

Saw Target had a buy 3, get 20% off or something like that. I wasn't interested in buying unnecessary things, so I only got 2. I'm not even sure if the Heavenly Choice line was included anyway.

I went all the way to the Target that carries a large variety of natural hair products but it wasn't on shevles :mad:

I really want to find another HG deep conditioner. I'm worried my hair is getting too used to TGINs mask.

oh you have to try it especially the oil oh man it smells so good. the 24kt stuff they have makes my sons hair so curly.

QUOTE="Smiley79, post: 24232615, member: 30911"]I haven't even tried the Egyptian line yet. :( Waiting for BF.[/QUOTE]

i love tgin mask dont say that. my hair has to love that stuff forever lmao. it cant get used to it.

QUOTE="Karmi, post: 24230615, member: 399247"]I went all the way to the Target that carries a large variety of natural hair products but it wasn't on shevles :mad:

I really want to find another HG deep conditioner. I'm worried my hair is getting too used to TGINs mask.[/QUOTE]

@shanelallyn30 that why I was intrigued with this line. It seems to have the same consistency of TGIN and stresses moisture.

My hair feels like butter after deep conditioning with the honey miracle hair mask. I usually follow up with the green tea leave in conditioner and I'm in heaven.

I'll probably just order online.

interesting you use that as a deep conditioner.... and follow up with the green tea leave in.... hmmm havent tried the green tea yet just got two bottles of it. i may need to try this. that miracle mask is really amazing. have you tried the butter cream of tgin? this stuff is amazing to but consistency is thicker.

@shanelallyn30 that why I was intrigued with this line. It seems to have the same consistency of TGIN and stresses moisture.

My hair feels like butter after deep conditioning with the honey miracle hair mask. I usually follow up with the green tea leave in conditioner and I'm in heaven.

I'll probably just order online.

I know right. At least your not jumping on every bandwagon putting squirrel semen in yoir hair. lmfao. one or two new things is coo. especially when you know your hair.

See posts like this are why I need to stay off of this site. Don't need to try anything else. :rolleyes:

Back