The Mane Choice - Heavenly Halo Line

I will probably try this when I finish the current line. I need to finish up some products. That pre-poo looked really nice.

yt videos get on my nerves though. I have so little patience :lol:
Did you get the pre poo? What are your thought? The yt videos aren’t helping either. I can’t tell if it’s product sponsored, or what!

So I decided to crack open the pre poo. You are suppose to apply, wait 5 mins for the softness to kick in, then allow it to sit for 15 mins. I have went over the time just applying it. It does not provide slip, so don’t go looking for it. What it will do is provide softness and moisture. I section my hair into 4 sections, I applied the product to my roots in small sections, then applied it to my ends. I finger detangled and removed shed hairs.
Now I need to wash this out and comeback and update.

Last edited:
So I decided to crack it open the pre poo. You are suppose to apply, wait 5 mins for the softness to kick in, then allow it to sit for 15 mins. I have went over the time just applying it. It does not provide slip, so don’t go looking for it. What it will do is provide softness and moisture. I section my hair into 4 sections, I applied the product to my roots in small sections, then applied it to my ends. I finger detangled and removed shed hairs.
Now I need to wash this out and comeback and update.
I still have it in my hair...I had to run a few errands.. hair is super soft! I’ll be back! Lol

This line is expensive so I've been trying it one item at a time. So far I really like the softening milk and masque. She's not playing this stuff is moisturizing!
I want to grab the oil mist next and try the pre-poo.
I like the original shampoo so I'll wait till I used that up to try the HH shampoo.

Wasn't particularly wowed by the shampoo. Smells good, lathers nicely, and rinses clean. Actually it rinses a little too clean. My hair was squeaky clean when it rinsed out.

I saw no noticeable difference in softness. I'll continue to use the bottle until it is gone but I will not repurchase.

Ladies, I went to Tar-Jay Boutique earlier today. This time they had the Heavenly Halo products in-stock and on the floor, so I could smell it.

Smelling it brought back a lot of memories, an old family friend always made ambrosia salad, and that's exactly what this line smells like. :lick:

SN: It's not overbearing.

I had blamed my eyes tearing up on the mane choice shampoo. But I used the Camille Rose Ginger rinse and had the same issue.

I'm sorry Mane Choice for falsely accusing you.

The pre poo is nice, there is zero slip as shortdub78 mentioned but yeah the hair is nicely moisturised. I didn't use the masque but I will try that in the week and use a different pre poo as I want to see how the masque performs on its own.

I tried the deep hydration conditioner last week, and sadly it did nothing for my hair. Barely any slip, and my hair just felt ok. I doubt that I'm going to try anything else from this line given that it's on the expensive side. I also didn't care for the smell :(

I'm going to stick with using the Ancient Egyptian and Easy on the curls line.
The Ancient Egyptian line leaves my hair super moisturized and smooth! I use the Easy on the Curls line on my 2 year old daughter's hair, and her hair is really soft & healthy.

* I have thick 4b/c hair

Last edited:
Back