The Macherieamour Petition

LocksOfLuV said:
I LOVE you blog and your video messages! Love it! Keep em coming and your site looks very professional and witty!

She is very professional because had that been me, I would have been smiling all hard, messing all up, and giggling all over myself. :look: Y'all would be like if this chick says "Uh uh lemme start over" one more time :mad: :lachen: I'm sooo not good at the whole presentation thing, so I'll stick to writing. :lol:

Awesome job Macherie! That business school is paying off :lol:

Sistaslick said:
She is very professional because had that been me, I would have been smiling all hard, messing all up, and giggling all over myself. :look: Y'all would be like if this chick says "Uh uh lemme start over" one more time :mad: :lachen: I'm sooo not good at the whole presentation thing, so I'll stick to writing. :lol:

Awesome job Macherie! That business school is paying off :lol:

Girl I am supposed to be the health educator and I would be like "ughhh, um, what I say agin?!":lol: Not a good look.

LocksOfLuV said:
Girl I am supposed to be the health educator and I would be like "ughhh, um, what I say agin?!":lol: Not a good look.

Girl, we're sad cases. I'm afraid for my future. :lol: I'm already country and that twang does not help my case. :ohwell: Besides the hair, all I could think of during the tutorials is Wow she is so well spoken. Did she say ummm, ahhhh, or errrrr even once? I use them like periods and commas baby. :lol: My goal for this school year is to brush up on that, seriously. :ohwell:

RavenIvygurl said:
macherie, is that really ALL on the condish you use in your pre-poo tutorial?
I just cant believe it!

Hehe- yeah pretty much. I might use a little more but Im cheap as hell:lachen: so I be stretchin!

Sistaslick said:
Girl, we're sad cases. I'm afraid for my future. :lol: I'm already country and that twang does not help my case. :ohwell: Besides the hair, all I could think of during the tutorials is Wow she is so well spoken. Did she say ummm, ahhhh, or errrrr even once? I use them like periods and commas baby. :lol: My goal for this school year is to brush up on that, seriously. :ohwell:

I was thinking that too. Like "she is very articulant." I CAN speak well but I have this 'Nati girl" twang that I am working on.

I can't be educating people with a twang.

caramelle said:
Exactly Lisana.. lets focus on growing our own hair and getting our OWN hair healthy, rather than trying to tell someone else what to do with theirs...

Her hair is beautiful, if anything I would petition to have her links and tutorials posted as STICKY's on this forum.
They are highly beneficial, useful, and detailed especially to newbies. I love them!

I'm sure she'll be flattered, but let the girl do what SHE wants with HER hair.

I agree as well: wat ever makes Macherieamour happy: maybe there are reasons as to why she doesn't grow it to WL: work/career or its easier for her to maintain her updates on her blog because he hair is at a great achievable length: if she wants to keep it there: than I support her on that: if she wants WL she still has my support regardless

LocksOfLuV said:
Hehe- dont worry I still mess up a lot and have to restart many times. Sometimes Im just angry when its over:lachen:

RavenIvygurl said:
macherie, is that really ALL on the condish you use in your pre-poo tutorial?
I just cant believe it!
Seriously.I use soooo much Condi.

Oh and of course I'am signing this petition:)

:lol: I love this, this is so cute!!!

Well im adding my signature too!!!!!! Macherie, chica your hair is waaaay too beautiful and too healthy to stop at MBL!!!! Go on and try for WL!!!! :D You might as well, at this point. Why stop now!!??! Just do it, girl!!! Heheh! *peer pressure*:lol:

LocksOfLuV said:
I was thinking that too. Like "she is very articulant." I CAN speak well but I have this 'Nati girl" twang that I am working on.

I can't be educating people with a twang.

Locks, you articulant? Or articulate? :lol: Yeah, we need work don't we! :lol:

lisana said:
I love her hair, but I think she should do what she wants to do with her hair, for her not me!

I agree :) But I would love to see it at waist length as well lol. I absolutely love her hair it's gorgeous :) I would also Petition her to be in a keracare AD lol, They owe my girl a check :lachen: Her hair is bangin :)

Last edited:
Sistaslick said:
Locks, you articulant? Or articulate? :lol: Yeah, we need work don't we! :lol:

Girl....:ohwell: You know me. *looks at my disclaimer*

I said I was a health educator dangit, not a english professor! I don't write the info, I speak it!:lachen: OMG!:lachen:

Sistaslick said:
I'm still trippin' over that moldy Optimum :lachen:

That was funny and she handle it like a professional! I don't think most ppl cared tho, I was in awe of the hair!!!!!

JOI said:
I agree :) But I would love to see it at waist length as well lol. I absolutely love her hair it's gorgeous :) I would also Petition her to be in a keracare AD lol, They owe my girl a check :lachen: Her hair is bangin :)

Yeah I will petition for that: be in a keracare ad: also I guess i'm being a little stingy w/ Macheriamour: I love her at MBL cuz thats my final goal: and when I get there: i would love for my hair to look like hers: if she hits WL: our techniques would be different: or maybe she would have to change the way she rollersets, wraps, etc: and I wouldn't want that: her techniques at MBL are perfect for me: MACHERIEAMOUR I"M TOO SCARED TO LET YOU GO: :nono:

Rofl...girl I had forgot about the moldy optimum. That was a trip. You gotta have some oooooooooooooold stuff under your cabinet for that to happen.

Raises an interesting question though...what is the shelf life of hair products? Off to start a new thread...

Chayil

Last edited:
MonaRae said:
That was funny and she handle it like a professional! I don't think most ppl cared tho, I was in awe of the hair!!!!!

Girl! :look: I would have been like:

"EWWWW Oh My LAWRD! Y'all not gone BUH-LEAVE what I just found in this NASTY lil' bottle :eek: I'm 'bout to throw up y'all. UGH!

*camera blacks out*

*Sistaslick returns looking a little disheveled*

Yes, I just finished barfing my eyes out-- now lets carry on shall we?

:lachen:

I love her hair and the fact that she shares her wealth of knowledge w/us who aspire for the same lovely tresses. She can do no wrong with those locks!

macherieamour said:
:eek: waist length hair!!!!!!!

Ill be sitting under the dryer for the rest of my life. Ill give birth under the dryer, send my kids to college, grow old and die before my set is dry, :lachen: :lachen:

Y'all got me thinking tho...I mean, it would force me to learn more styling techniques which means...............

More tutorials:band2:

Hehe

(chanting) DO IT...DO IT...DO IT!!!!
j/k kidding...your hair is beautiful no matter what you do!:)

Aalize said:

Thank you!

I see what RIG is saying. She does use little product but it works best for her since she wears her hair downa nd out.

It's so silky, sweet bejeebus!:p

PS: Macherie you should try the Hollywood Beauty Cholesterol for pre-pooing (and Le Kair is good too) once you get rid of all your other stuff. It's cheap and effective.

Back