The lady that jacked up my braids DISSED my hair!

Attachments

• treebraids1.jpg
    treebraids1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
  • treebraids2.jpg
    treebraids2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3
  • treebraids3.jpg
    treebraids3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
What's the woman's name and shop, so we won't go to her. Dang.

Kaale's Hair Braiding!

Did she put a curse on you with that last statement??

I should've told her, "everything you done to me, already done to you!"

I went to look on her site and couldn't find them. They are in RegsWife's fotki, though. LOL So I'll link you there. I hope she doesn't mind. http://public.fotki.com/RegsWife/tree-braids/tree-braid-nightmare/

My photos start at photo number 8. Also, I've attached some photos of my hair after I'd had them a few weeks below.

Beautiful Sheba!

Ok, so I took everyone's advice and let the braider that did my horrendous tree braids know I was disappointed...WELL, she told ME that she STRUGGLED to do my hair because it was so thick and ''difficult to braid'' because of the texture:look: ugh...OH NO YOU DIDN'T JUST DISS MY HAIR! :naughty:(deep breath) I told her I APOLOGIZE that she struggled but she did indeed get paid AND if she didn't feel she could do the braids she should've let me know BEFORE I sat there all those hours for nothing. She has A LOT of nerve! Then she got all psycho on me after I told her I wouldn't be returning by saying, "remember, you're still my client...":nuts: I can't believe it was my hair's fault that she did such a poor job...

This is the Classic line when an UNQUALIFIED stylist gets confronted....
PULLEEESE....:nono:

Back