The HairStyle You Wear The Most...

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Hello Everyone
wave.gif

What hair style do you wear the most? buns? rollerwraps? braid outs? twists? braids? straight? etc.?

Please post what style you wear the most on this thread.

The style I wear the most is rollerwraps or sleek/straight wraps...how about yours?
grin.gif

Right now...pinned up and buns...but this summer I will wear braidouts and Bantu Knotouts.
smile.gif

I usually wear big curls and/or waves from roller sets. Lately I've been getting my hair curled with a curling iron in order to make it smoother and to see more of the length. I'm probably going to get it professionally curled with the curling iron one more time for graduation and then it's back to the puffy, fuzzy roller set curls
grin.gif
. I also wear my hair straight down and slightly bumped under at the ends on occasion. :-)

I don't really have a hairstyle that I wear the most. I like to do a wide variety of things with my hair depending on my mood!! ie. curly w/a side part, curly w/a headband, ponytail on the side, low/high ponytails, bun, twistout, half up/half down... The only thing I don't do very often is wear it completely straight...

well since i'm growin out my hair with the crown and glory technique its all about braids and weaves and cornrows 4 me

Now that I know how to properly wrap set my hair, I wear it out. It's a cute style, and I have received compliments on it from colleagues and students at school.

Hmmm. Between the M.A.C. cosmetics, and the 'do, I may have something going on.LOL!
laugh.gif

northernbelle

[ QUOTE ]
In response to

Poster: A_Christian
Subject: Re: The HairStyle You Wear The Most...

I usually wear big curls and/or waves from roller sets. Lately I've been getting my hair curled with a curling iron in order to make it smoother and to see more of the length. I'm probably going to get it professionally curled with the curling iron one more time for graduation and then it's back to the puffy, fuzzy roller set curls . I also wear my hair straight down and slightly bumped under at the ends on occasion. :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

When you do rollersets, try airdrying your hair instead of under the hair dryer. If you do use the hooded hair dryer, dont let the curls be really crisp, let them be slightly damp. Also, instead of using setting lotion, just use plain water. I have put water in a spray bottle to act as my setting lotion. It leaves my hair feeling soft and if you dont let it dry all the way under the dryer, your hair wont look fuzzy when you comb/brush it out
wink.gif

1. Wet-n-wavy-n-crazy-n-scary-n-curly
laugh.gif

2. Curly pin-up
3. Bohemian/tight jerry weaves
4. Fake curly pin-ups and ponytails (mainly curly ones)

1.Buns
2.One braid

I think after my next relaxer retouch I'm going to start wearing rollersets for the first six weeks post relaxer and then flatiron it once per week after that leading up to the next retouch. I'm really sick of the pulled back buns and braid.
pooh123

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
In response to

Poster: A_Christian
Subject: Re: The HairStyle You Wear The Most...

I usually wear big curls and/or waves from roller sets. Lately I've been getting my hair curled with a curling iron in order to make it smoother and to see more of the length. I'm probably going to get it professionally curled with the curling iron one more time for graduation and then it's back to the puffy, fuzzy roller set curls . I also wear my hair straight down and slightly bumped under at the ends on occasion. :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

When you do rollersets, try airdrying your hair instead of under the hair dryer. If you do use the hooded hair dryer, dont let the curls be really crisp, let them be slightly damp. Also, instead of using setting lotion, just use plain water. I have put water in a spray bottle to act as my setting lotion. It leaves my hair feeling soft and if you dont let it dry all the way under the dryer, your hair wont look fuzzy when you comb/brush it out
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the information and tips, and I'm looking forward to roller setting by airdrying since it's getting warmer outside. I love this weather!
beach.gif
:-)

Back