The Great Egg Debate (hair Version)

@charmtreese @Saludable84 @Sharpened @beingofserenity
So, I ran into the Grocery after work this evening and picked up x8 eggs - I wanted x6, but the smallest this particular store sold was 8.:angry2: I don't buy 'eggs' on the regula'.

So, my plan is to whip x1 egg in some Que.en He.lene Cholesterol Treatment cover with Plastic Cap and leave on for about 30 minutes.

I may add some avocado oil in it as well.

So, I ran into the Grocery after work this evening and picked up x8 eggs - I wanted x6, but the smallest this particular store sold was 8.:angry2: I don't buy 'eggs' on the regula'.

So, my plan is to whip x1 egg in some Que.en He.lene Cholesterol Treatment cover with Plastic Cap and leave on for about 30 minutes.

I have not used that DC in over a decade. Is that a mild or medium protein treatment? I have seen folks mix egg with mayo for a protein treatment, so what you have in mind should be cool.

I am so here for this!:bouncy:

That sounds delicious :lick:

@charmtreese (And others)

Hi Charm - are you still doing your treatments regularly?

I still haven't done this one yet, but I wanted to bump this thread.

I need to do it, because I bought the eggs a while back. Will use Que.en He.lene Cholesterol and mix it will egg & Avocado Oil.

Admit it... You are stalling. :giggle:
@Sharpened
I need to get to it. :giggle: I don't want those eggs to go bad.

No...I am not 'stalling' per se,:look: I'm just tryna' figure out how/where to work it into my Regimen.:eek:

Right now, I'm doing a modified version of the "Moisture Drench" maybe after I finish up this 'batch' of that, I'll start with the Egg and use it as a Pre-Rx as well.

Buahhh! :lachen: :rofl:

I think she is stalling
@Aggie @Sharpened
Ya'll no I'm not!:angeldevil:

Umm...First, Ya'll, I had to check with Charm @charmtreese to see exactly how she was using hers.

I also found it very interesting that she does it every time she washes her hair.:scratchchin:

I was waiting to get deets and to see more updates.

I wanna do mine the way she does hers, except not overnight. I'll only do an hour or so.:look:

Hmph, Ya'll - if I was "stalling" I wouldn't have bumped this thread now would I??:eek:..:lachen:

@Aggie @Sharpened
Ya'll no I'm not!:angeldevil:

Umm...First, Ya'll, I had to check with Charm @charmtreese to see exactly how she was using hers.

I also found it very interesting that she does it every time she washes her hair.:scratchchin:

I was waiting to get deets and to see more updates.

I wanna do mine the way she does hers, except not overnight. I'll only do an hour or so.:look:

Hmph, Ya'll - if I was "stalling" I wouldn't have bumped this thread now would I??:eek:..:lachen:
@IDareT'sHair
There there, do you feel better now that you got all that out :lol: That was a good laugh. But no, I believe you hon. Just pulling your legs :giggle:

@Aggie
I know how ya'll do.:lachen: Imma get it in. Imma get it in.:perplexed: Soon.

Whenever I finish up this batch of Moisture Drench - I will make the switch.:look:
@IDareT'sHair
I wanna try it but I think I will be giving this Joico stash a little attention once it all gets here.

But then again, I probably won't get it all in time so I should be able to give it a trial run maybe this weekend. I'll see how it goes and report back.

Back