The Female pulled out my hair--kinda long

homegirljiggy

this story is crazy, this girl at my university got in her mind that she wanted to fight me, over a guy that I recently told I wanted nothing more to do with, after I told him this she confronted me because I hit him in the process (i was angry!!), and he hit me back( violence begets violence)... After i found out he was playing between me and the girl ,I'm talking about for the second time (once a cheater and liar always one). she came into a party with him saying i had slashed his tires or something( his car is already keyed up from another girl from last week) and and tried to attack me (mind that i did not touch his car...), but my friends held me down, in the process of holding me down, the girl grabbed a hold of my head (mid back length hair) and would not let go until I hit her and grabbed her hair (the little of it she has!!!!)... my hair didnt come out i guess becaue it is long until i combed it, nothing from the roots, but broken off badly considering i just did a relaxer a couple days before hand and I recently dyed, so my hair was pretty weak.. what should I do know, the hair is gone, thinner at least... I was thinking conditioner washing for the next few months everyday... I dont know what to do, I did file a report on the crazy scary girl... but I'm more concerned with getting my hair back into good shape... I can post my hair before and after if i figure that out

Last edited:
Maybe you should do a protein treatment. This happen to a cousin of mine. Fighting for the same reason. She got jumped though. They pulled her some of her hair out and left ball spots. She said Doo Groo made it grow back in.

homegirljiggy said:
this story is crazy, this girl at my university got in her mind that she wanted to fight me, over a guy that I recently told I wanted nothing more to do with, after I told him this she confronted me because I hit him in the process (i was angry!!), and he hit me back( violence begets violence)... After i found out he was playing between me and the girl ,I'm talking about for the second time (once a cheater and liar always one). she came into a party with him saying i had slashed his tires or something( his car is already keyed up from another girl from last week) and and tried to attack me (mind that i did not touch his car...), but my friends held me down, in the process of holding me down, the girl grabbed a hold of my head (mid back length hair) and would not let go until I hit her and grabbed her hair (the little of it she has!!!!)... my hair didnt come out i guess becaue it is long until i combed it, nothing from the roots, but broken off badly considering i just did a relaxer a couple days before hand and I recently dyed, so my hair was pretty weak.. what should I do know, the hair is gone, thinner at least... I was thinking conditioner washing for the next few months everyday... I dont know what to do, I did file a report on the crazy scary girl... but I'm more concerned with getting my hair back into good shape... I can post my hair before and after if i figure that out

WOOOOOAH Lil mama-mike tyson!!!!:lachen: My goodness.

First and foremost lay off the fights. You are too cute for that. Leave that for the dirty girls who have nothing going for them-seriously. It was that easy for her to take some of your progress off over some dumb guy. Sooo not worth it.

Secondly, give it a nice little protein treatment, deep conditioner and go from there. Just treat it like silk!

Oh my:eek: ...sorry you had to go through all that drama.

well I agree that protein should help with strengthening the strands back up and also deep conditioning treatments... to keep the hair properly balanced with protein and moisture.

First of all young lady...
NO MO' FIGHTIN'!!!! :spank: :lachen::lachen:

(I hope you gave that heifer a black eye!)

I say do lots of deep conditioning...also a good protein treatment will also probably be necessary.
Just treat it like delicate lace, it'll be fine.

well, she got a cut lip, but I dont remember doing that, When i get mad I dont rememeber much, but I know when I grabbed her hair and yanked she let me go instantly, I got a hand full of hers!!! I'm not proud of it, it was self defense, I try to be a good person... I am going to start with some keraphix and some humectress for the most part, and I might just wear a fall for a couple months... thanks ladies!!

I'm sorry you had to go through this she probably went for your hair cos she was jealous..... I must say I do find it funny that a girl tries to kick your behind and your main concern is your hair (I'd probably be the same).....only on LHCF

homegirljiggy said:
well, she got a cut lip, but I dont remember doing that, When i get mad I dont rememeber much, but I know when I grabbed her hair and yanked she let me go instantly, I got a hand full of hers!!! I'm not proud of it, it was self defense, I try to be a good person... I am going to start with some keraphix and some humectress for the most part, and I might just wear a fall for a couple months... thanks ladies!!

you're not proud of it??? *** THAT, she started the drama and she grabbed your hair first... i hope you gave her a bald spot! :lol:

sorry, i know that sounds mean... but i had a white girl try to pull my hair during a fight once. i grabbed her ponytail and smacked her head into a wall. i don't usually fight dirty but if the person i'm fighting does it first then i have no problem with it... :hammer:

anyway i wish you a speedy hair recovery - and a speedy restraining order! :lachen:

homegirljiggy said:

Good Girl..she brought it on, you finished it!! Nurture that hair, moisturize, condition as told and keep that beauty hidden in a bun or french roll 'cause no telling what that freak has in mind. Stay strong and watch your back for a minute.

I think what happened to you can happen to anyone since she was the one picking the fight and not you. Hair pulling and loss as a result, I think, is a good topic to discuss. I don't understand how the thread can be rated only two stars, and why someone would bother to do so. Like another poster suggested, I think star ratings should be limited to products reviews ONLY.

I think that a deep conditioner with protien and some leave in moiturizer should work. Bunning for a little while (not tight but loose) should take some stress off of the hair and allow it to recouperate.

I'm so mad homegirl fought over a kneegrow who keeps having girlfriends in shifts.....heck to the naw.

homegirljiggy said:

awww, you poor thang but next time when you get into a situation like that again hurry up and put ya hair in a protective style;) so them heffas won't get to it again but yah do a lil protein treatment and you should be fine...:)

Last edited:
tsmith said:
awww, you poor thang but next time when you get into a situation like that again hurry up and put ya hair in a protective style;) so them heffas won't get to it again but yah do a lil protein treatment and you should be fine...:)

Exactly, females who pull hair can't fight-I learned that the hard way...:ohwell:

tsmith said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was cute. I got an image of someone saying, "Hold up, I'll fight you in a minute. Let me bun my hair right quick!"

baglady215 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That was cute. I got an image of someone saying, "Hold up, I'll fight you in a minute. Let me bun my hair right quick!"

:lachen: :lol:

I don't have anything to add, but that ***** was triflin... :nono:

baglady215 said:
right and "who has a none metal hair scrunchie?" I think ole girl deserved it, unfortunately. There is a saying." Don't start no s^*t won't be now s*)t" She asked first

Now first and foremost I'm not condoning him hitting you at all.... HOWEVER had you not hit him in the first place, this probably wouldn't have happened. I suspect you hitting him must have angered him to the point of him lying to his woman and telling her it was YOU who keyed/slashed his car and not the other female. And inevitably it snow-balled into her physically confronting you. But I hope you invest in some pepper-spray or a taser from now on... that ***** might want to jump you one night!

As for your hair... I reccomend some doo-gro and deep protein conditioning. Help your hair regain its strength and it will grow back.

WOAH!! *****'s is off the hook. I can't believe she went there. Sorry that you lost hair in the process. I would have been seeing red after that.

*Bre~Bre* said:
WOAH!! *****'s is off the hook. I can't believe she went there. Sorry that you lost hair in the process. I would have been seeing red after that.
I know right? Whats gotten into these crazy women these days?:lol: :lol:

Grabbing my hair?! Oh hell naw, its time to whoop some ***!
action-smiley-047.gif

As for your question, I would deep condition alternating with protein and moisture.

tsmith said:

Why did this made me think of the Mya Song.....STEP

Come up out of these heels (Heels)
Take it pull my hair back (My hair back)
I know I need to chill
All I want is a little respect (Respect)
:lol: :lol:

You have great hair advice. a lil protein and moisture should get you back on track. HHG

Letitia said:
Why did this made me think of the Mya Song.....STEP

Come up out of these heels (Heels)
Take it pull my hair back (My hair back)
I know I need to chill
All I want is a little respect (Respect)
:lol: :lol:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back