The End of a Long-Term Transition: VERY PIC HEAVY!!!

Your hair is gorgeous! I'm not gonna lie. I m so jealous of how strait you got your natural hair.:ohwell: My hair just won't do that!:nono:

Gorgeous hair girly!! I transitioned for 22 months so I can relate. Feels good to be free, doesn't it?!!!

beautiful hair. your twist out is beautiful and looks like a wash and go. i also love how thick your hair is.

I love it! I'm jealous!

I'm 16 months in and truckin' along. I"m trying to make it to 24 months at least.

You can def do it!!!! Hang in there hun!!!

amazing Congratulations and thanks so much for this post!!!:dance7: You're hair is gorgeous. You are trully an inspiration. Could you give us some insight on what your regimen was and what definitely helped during your transition?

Sure, basically, I kept my hair in protective styles such as partial weaves and wigs, and whenever I wore my hair out (not much), I would keep it flat ironed to avoid two textures, which isn't good for relaxed ends, or I'd wear it in a bun.

LOVE the thickness! How did you get it strait in the ponytail pics? Oh ok flat ironed. Did you do it yourself?

The ponytail pics i did that flat iron job myself... I wore it flat ironed for a couple of days prior to the ponytail.

Gorgeous hair girly!! I transitioned for 22 months so I can relate. Feels good to be free, doesn't it?!!!
Yes!!! It does!!! I'm soo happy!!! LOL..

Amazing results! Love the fullness and health of your hair. I hope to accomplish the same results soon!

:congrats: Your hair is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your story and pictures. Have fun with your natural hair.

Your hair makes me want to shout! (like in baptist old school churches).

It's beautiful!!!!

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

Woo ooo wee you came 'correct' in this posting and thread! What great, great, great documentation. Beautiful progress, gorgeous hair. Congratulations to you and thank you so much for detailing your journey. I loved it!

Back