The Biggest Hair I've ever seen

Irresistible

The Biggest Hair I\'ve ever seen

WAS MINE..TODAY!!
lachen70.gif

someone dared me to do it....
laugh.gif

http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/2004/tropical_twistout/bighair4rob2.html

http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/2004/tropical_twistout/bighair4rob.html

Re: The Biggest Hair I\'ve ever seen

Girl, that's my dream hair! If people stared it would only be because I look good. I mean because you look good...
sekret.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks you guys....omg im so upset right now though..im so tired of the stupid division amongst us with our hair and the napp nazzis...and the pro nappy's and the intolerance and the division over our hair , whether we press, relax or not...im so so sick of it..i left one group...thinkin about just not being a part of hair groups anymore. but i guess thats a topic for the off topic board....im just so sick of it all.

anyway thank you for the compliments you guys

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
Thanks you guys....omg im so upset right now though..im so tired of the stupid division amongst us with our hair and the napp nazzis...and the pro nappy's and the intolerance and the division over our hair , whether we press, relax or not...im so so sick of it..i left one group...thinkin about just not being a part of hair groups anymore. but i guess thats a topic for the off topic board....im just so sick of it all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's a topic for the OT board.

I love your big hair!
up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SVT said:
[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's a topic for the OT board.

I love your big hair!
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol SVT sorry, im just upset, i took it to the OT board. thank you for the compliment too

gorgeous hair Irresitible ! ! !
grin.gif
big hair is soooo unique and just commands (positive) attention ! ! !

[ QUOTE ]
deeplyrooted said:
gorgeous hair Irresitible ! ! !
grin.gif
big hair is soooo unique and just commands (positive) attention ! ! !

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you girl...big hair is gonna take some getting used to...I've always just made sure i tamed it, so all these big hair and natural style pics are very new to me...i know it would command attention, im just not sure what kind of attention....would it be the "omg look at her wild lookin hair" or "dang thats some big ole hair she has why doesnt she do somethin with it" lol....who knows..but what really matters is if i feel comfortable with it, then it wouldnt matter to me what others might be thinking/saying....but im still working on getting used to it

Back