the best man....

SqrpioQutie

if you have a choice between two men; both have great careers; both are attractive... however, the cons are:

man #1 - is cocky/arrogant... has communication issues.... makes time to see you only when it's convenient for him... will cancel dates with little or no notice, or show up hours (3+ late) and never have a good reason...

man #2 - has 5 children

i'm sure many would choose neither... but of the two, which would you say is the better one to move on with?

I don't want ready made children.

I wouldn't want an arrogant man either,

But I'd rather take that than the children.

I would say 2 but need more info on the kid situation. Different moms? Divorced? Ages? Is everything else good in his life?

Number one is simply not interested in a relationship, imo.

#2....I am not going to settle for the disrespect that #1 is offering just because #2 has kids...to me that is crazy...

I wouldn't want either but since I had to choose...I would take the man with the family, hopefully he is a good provider and they are all by the same woman

I would say 2 but need more info on the kid situation. Different moms? Divorced? Ages? Is everything else good in his life?

Number one is simply not interested in a relationship, imo.

ok... #2's kids are the product of youth (child #1), a 10+ yr marriage (plus acceptance of his now ex's child)... so multiple moms but not necessarily the reckless behavior that i normally associate with multiple kids... ages - 14 - 4... everything else good (no drama, good provider, ambitious career wise, always looking to better himself)...

ok... #2's kids are the product of youth (child #1), a 10+ yr marriage (plus acceptance of his now ex's child)... so multiple moms but not necessarily the reckless behavior that i normally associate with multiple kids... ages - 14 - 4... everything else good (no drama, good provider, ambitious career wise, always looking to better himself)...

Hands down #2... since this seems like a real life sitaution...I just can't see #1 as being the better choice..he has no respect for whomever he is dating...

Neither, but you said choose one.

Of the two, I would choose #2, especially if I were mature, in my 30s and thought I could possibly have a good relationship with his children. Also if I wanted no more than 1 or 2 of my own children.

I could not choose #1 due to the blantant disrespect, him not being courteous or able to communicate (BIG problem down the line) and not being supportive.

Do I come across as weird if I saw I'd rather deal with #1. Even though he sounds like an arse, it's just one person to deal with.

With #2, I have atleast 5 and that ain't counting their mothers. For me #1, I'll have me a good time on his credit card and then move on.

#2....I am not going to settle for the disrespect that #1 is offering just because #2 has kids...to me that is crazy...

I wouldn't want either but since I had to choose...I would take the man with the family, hopefully he is a good provider and they are all by the same woman

What she said.

Hopefully its just one baby mamma involved... Hellz nawl, no one has to choose either. But, if love was involved, which it should be, the choice would be made. I could love a family man a lot easier than an anal sphincter.

if you have a choice between two men; both have great careers; both are attractive... however, the cons are:

man #1 - is cocky/arrogant... has communication issues.... makes time to see you only when it's convenient for him... will cancel dates with little or no notice, or show up hours (3+ late) and never have a good reason...

man #2 - has 5 children

i'm sure many would choose neither... but of the two, which would you say is the better one to move on with?

What is the circumstance of number two? Is he a sporadic seed spreader, a divorcee, or what?

Actually and honestly, I would say NEITHER. For whoever is considering this I would say please do not settle because you are better than this. Please do not settle for Mr. Right Now as oppose to Mr. Right and grant it Mr. Right will not be perfect but there is one better than these. I do not like the profile of Man #1. I have experienced this type and it is just plain selfish and to the individual it can be hurtful and extremely detrimental to their personage. He cannot love whoever is considering this.

I'd go w/ #2, b/c #1 seem like he's just not that into you(or whoever this is about), adn if he is he's done such a horrible job at showing it that he has to be punished(and not the good Dlewis way). Drop #1 like a bad habit. If #2 is a generally together guy that you like and is interested in you then I say go for it. I'm young and I dated a guy that has kids(2), and while it wasn't ideal you can make it work if he's a worthwhile guy.

#2 it is!!!

Back