The best condoms

Trojan Magnum

I've never had a problem purchasing them for myself nor have I ever felt bad doing it. Hell...Why should I feel uncomfortable practicing safe sex? If someone wants to judge, then please...judge away...

Magnums. And I love to get them at Walmart and get 4-5 boxes at a time. Then get in line with the cutest cashier & watch the look on his face. :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

As long as they're non-latex and not lifestyles because they will change your life style. lol. i have no problem getting them myself.

I would say Trojan, I've seen life styles break more than once :( oh and yes purchase them a Walmart. Way cheaper than at the pharmacy, by at least 5 dollars.

Trojans.

IMHO if you are uncomfortable purchasing condoms, I don't think you should be having sex. I would rather purchase some condoms then have to purchase a list of prescribed medications for an STD\HIV\AIDS.

I don't understand the reasoning behind being afraid of purchasing condoms. I know a few women who are ashamed to purchase pads and tampons. WTH????

Trojans.

IMHO if you are uncomfortable purchasing condoms, I don't think you should be having sex. I would rather purchase some condoms then have to purchase a list of prescribed medications for an STD\HIV\AIDS.

I don't understand the reasoning behind being afraid of purchasing condoms. I know a few women who are ashamed to purchase pads and tampons. WTH????

:nono::nono::nono::nono:....wow. Didn't know it was that serious lol.

Something about trojans...they are really smelly ugh. And they cause irritation..
Lifestyles are much better. But they are more apt to.break. So eh I guess.trojans are.functionally better.

Sent from my LS670 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Trojans.

Yea..see at the cvs by my house, the condoms and other supplies are locked up so you have to get a manager to come.over to open the case. Talk about awkward :/

Yea..see at the cvs by my house, the condoms and other supplies are locked up so you have to get a manager to come.over to open the case. Talk about awkward :/

... If they're gonna steal, I'd rather they steal some condoms then Gillette razor refills.

Let them have the condoms! :look:

Durex are baby making condoms...:lachen::lachen:

Really? LOL. I've never used them before him, but he insists on them. They've always lasted/stayed intact though :knocks on wood:.

About Magnums, is it just me but the men talking about "I only use Magnums" don't really need them? :look:

Really? LOL. I've never used them before him, but he insists on them. They've always lasted/stayed intact though :knocks on wood:.

About Magnums, is it just me but the men talking about "I only use Magnums" don't really need them? :look:

Those are the only condoms that have broken on me. I hated Durex. Trojans are the best IMO.

I'm just teasing...:lachen::lachen:

Regarding the bolded...from my experience...YES!

What's a good non-latex brand? I think I may be allergic to most brands (even the golden Magnum)

Do you guys use the ones w/ the spermicide in them? Or no?

TMI: Condoms dry me out and make it painful to have sex. Feels like I'm being rubbed raw..smh

What's a good non-latex brand? I think I may be allergic to most brands (even the golden Magnum)

Do you guys use the ones w/ the spermicide in them? Or no?

TMI: Condoms dry me out and make it painful to have sex. Feels like I'm being rubbed raw..smh
i have that same problem.

I don't like to use condoms with spermicide on them bc it causes me to have irritation added to the irritation from using a condom and we might as not have sex, bc I will be misearble.

ETA: my ex and I used trojan magnums:lick:

Back