THE APL CLASS OF 2011!

MsLizziA

If your planning to hit APL in 2011 come on in!

Share your regimen, post a picture of your current length, and do tell what you plan to do to graduate with your class!

Oh yea and subscribe to the thread

APL CLASS OF 2011!! LETS GET IT!

:dance7::dance7:

I HAVE OFFICIALLY REOPENED THIS CLASS ON 10/18/2010 BECAUSE I BELIEVE WE HAVE A LOT OF DROPOUTS. LOL! COME ON IN|

ETA: THIS IS NOT A CHALLENGE

Graduates of 2011:
MsLizziA
Yodie
ShyIntellect
Naturefreegirl
kizzylonghair
shasha8685
wish4length
THEDONROSSCOLLECTION
ladysaraii
CurlTalk
NikkiQ
MyAngelEyez~C~U
Imani
Brooke
ms.tatiana
Miss AJ
Platinum
supermodelsonya
lovelexi
hopeful
VirGoViXxEn
SimJam
JaszyFaye
Frizzy
LaFemmeNaturelle
Arm445
NerdSauce
20something
TopShelf
ChocolateGirl
BrownBean96
Silenttullip
Rossy2010
ZkittyKurls
Shelew
Distorted Barbie
Dominican09
Mz.Shazia
ogmistress
Mari-Cris
swgpec
GreenEyedJen
lea86111
Mswowfactor
Anoriginalpyt

Salsrisma
newbeginnings2010
Beautyu2u
Im_kaytee

THIS GRADUATING CLASS IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED! P.S IF YOU JOINED BEFORE OR ON 08/22/2010 AND YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST, PM ME SO I CAN ADD YOU!

Last edited:
umm...idk if you noticed this or not, but you're pretty freakin close to hitting APL already :lachen:

Ahhhh ok. Makes total sense. How often do you do length checks? I'm totally aiming too high with the APL 2010 challenge :lachen:

Count me in. I'm going to make it this time.
My hair is pretty much the same as my avatar. Taken me a lot of mishaps to get back to this length.

I'm doing low manipulation, staying out of the salon and low heat. KISS all the way to APL!!

Count me in as well *fingers crossed*
I'll post my regimen and starting pic Sunday though after my wash day since I just texlaxed this past Saturday.

It may be a stretch for me, but depending on the cut off month for "early" 2011 i think i can make it...

My starting pics

DSCN1126-vi.jpg

DSCN1133-vi.jpg

My current regi:

Cowash 2-3 times a week
DC once a week
Protective style in twists , wigs and, half wigs
Moisturize and seal when needed
NO HEAT

Last edited:
Count me in:yep:
I plan on finishing in 2011!!!
I'm so sick of set backs and not reaching APL:wallbash:
here is my starting length (a hot messs)
(
003-vi.jpg

My current regimen= washing 2xs a week along with deep conditioning, air dry, moisturize, Moisturize, MOISTURIZE and protective style/baggy whenever possible(98%) of the time.

I'm in.....( I'm doubting I will make it there but it is nothing wrong with trying)

I'm in!

I don't have a pic right now; need to get a new camera.

My regi is very simple:

Wash N Go most days (cowashing, then applying QB amla and olive, shea butter, and QB honeybush tea gel)

Detangling only on days I clarify (once a week)

DCing on days I clarify

On days I do twistouts: cowash, then apply products from wash n go, twist hair in chunky twists, airdry, and release

On days I do braidouts: start with already dry hair (i.e. a 2nd day twistout or wash n go); apply a bit of shea butter if needed, then plait hair in medium sized braids; spray with a water/olive oil mix, then release in an hour or two (this gives me a lush fro!)

I'll continue to use this regi until it just doesn't work; I've already seen results from the low manipulation and no heat use since my BC, and it's only been 3 weeks!

I'll be back later w/ pics; I'm using the term 'early 2011 very liberally, btw; as in, 'before June 31, 2011'

I'm in, this is my goal for 2011! I'm currently a long ways away. By my calculations I should make full neck length by end of 2010, then SL by Apr 2011, and APL Dec 2011.

I am going to be rotating in and out of braids, getting kinky twists braid extensions tomorrow. I will trim every 4 to 6 months (my stylist is not scissor happy and understands I'm trying to grow my hair out). I also use a moisturizing conditioner under a steamer w/almost every wash. Between braids, I will wear my hair straight, and wear half wigs during the work week.

Count me in too, I am currently shoulder length now. All I am doing is sealing my ends with emu oil, its very moisturizing for my hair. I am taking 100 mg of ubiquinol, 4,000 mg of msm, 4,000 mg of vit C, and a prental.

i'm in!!!!

i believe i'm half way there and when schools starts back next month i will be wearing braids all semester (taking a mandatory swimming class ugh) but i want to be a full APL.

heres my picture its from march i got bangs and my ends clipped.

lengthmarch1st-1.jpg

Im gonna go ahead and just say 2011 because i want to be fair to everyone

The longer lengths (APL, MBL) are closer together on me so if I make SL in December '10 then I'm a shoo in for APL 2011. The last time I went from SL to APL it only took me 4 months.

:curtain:

I want to join.:look: I was hoping to hit APL by December of this year but I BC'd a few months ago.

My regimen so far:

Cowashing every other day
DC'ing 2x week
Baggying every night
Moisturizing with Worlds of Curls Activator and Moisturizer
Henna every 2 weeks
MN every other night
Vitamins every day, Lots of water

Will add pics later.

I'm in, this is my goal for 2011! I'm currently a long ways away. By my calculations I should make full neck length by end of 2010, then SL by Apr 2011, and APL Dec 2011.

I am going to be rotating in and out of braids, getting kinky twists braid extensions tomorrow. I will trim every 4 to 6 months (my stylist is not scissor happy and understands I'm trying to grow my hair out). I also use a moisturizing conditioner under a steamer w/almost every wash. Between braids, I will wear my hair straight, and wear half wigs during the work week.
Damn girl you might end up being our valedictorian... lol

Back