Thanks Preciousfa02 --- My Vampire Red

So this is a RINSE and not dye? it eventually washes out? I been thinking about rinsing my natural hair. I wonder which colors would look/take best.

I love it!!! Your hair looks great!!! Vampire Red was my staple dye back in college. I used to bleach my bangs first then apply........And yes, that stuff is sooo messy.

So this is a RINSE and not dye? it eventually washes out? I been thinking about rinsing my natural hair. I wonder which colors would look/take best.
All manicpanic colors are semipermanent dye, so yeah I guess that's what rinses are. If you put a color like bright red over brownish hair or even darker hair it will work out great. Blue works well too to give you blue/black over black hair. Just choose dark blues. Most of their other colors you would have to bleach for it to look good, or even show up much.

All manicpanic colors are semipermanent dye, so yeah I guess that's what rinses are. If you put a color like bright red over brownish hair or even darker hair it will work out great. Blue works well too to give you blue/black over black hair. Just choose dark blues. Most of their other colors you would have to bleach for it to look good, or even show up much.
I was thinking about a dark blue or purple. that would be hot. have you tried that deadly nightshade or purple haze?

Okay that is flat out gorgeous. How light was your hair to start with?

I got a Cinnamon Cellophane rinse before my wedding and the color is already fading because I've washed my hair at least four times since then. Maybe I'll try this out if I don't get another rinse with my next touch up.

Okay that is flat out gorgeous. How light was your hair to start with?

I got a Cinnamon Cellophane rinse before my wedding and the color is already fading because I've washed my hair at least four times since then. Maybe I'll try this out if I don't get another rinse with my next touch up.

This was my hair before. I have a few light streaks where I lighten with Clairol Luminize about 6 months ago. The good thing is that I can actually see the color even on the hair that wasn't lighten.
v2.jpg
v.jpg

2.jpg

Back