Thanks Mega-Tek/OCT - Pics!!

yodie

Okay... I took my wig off for a moment and went down memory OR trial and error lane.

I've tried relaxers, healthy relaxers, texlaxing and they all make my hair fall out. There's no getting around it. Relaxers and my hair just don't mix!

So, I've been hiding my hair underneath a wig since Oct. 2008 (when I finally gave up my last texlaxing that turned into a relaxer, thanks to my stylist).

I started out using MN (I'll eventually go back to this when I run out of MT and OCT) and switched over to MT and OCT. My hair is crazy thick!! This virgin hair has a mind of it's own. Doesn't like to stay straight, wants to get knots at the ends and would rather be left alone.

It took me forever to get it this straight just to snap a picture. I trimmed my ends and here we go. All of these pics and more are in my fotki.

MT and OCT work very well. I can feel the after effects of protein on my hair. I prefer the feel of MN, but I love the growth that MT/OCT has given me. However, I do think I'll go back to using MN after I finish up the products that I currently have.

I cut my hair off to about 3" or less towards the end of Aug. '08. Got tired of the two different textures. The pics labeled Dec. '08 are from today.

MY GOAL IS BRASTRAP BY DEC. 2009

Enjoy!!

IMG_0945-th.jpg

March '07. My nape has looked like this most of my adult life. Could never wear my hair up.

NapeMarch08001-th.jpg

March '08. Had recently started using MN (Miconozole Nitrate).

Hairupdates006-th.jpg

Dec. '08. Check out my nape now.

Bike008-th.jpg

Aug '08. Mini BC, but I cut even more after these photos. Had about 3" of hair. Air dryed.

Hairupdates002-th.jpg

Dec. '08. Trimmed and tried my best to straighten.

Hairupdates008-th.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on the growth! Since I am a newbie here can you tell me what is MT and OCT? Where can you purchase them?

Okay... I took my wig off for a moment and went down memory OR trial and error lane.

I've tried relaxers, healthy relaxers, texlaxing and they all make my hair fall out. There's no getting around it. Relaxers and my hair just don't mix!

So, I've been hiding my hair underneath a wig since Oct. 2008 (when I finally gave up my last texlaxing that turned into a relaxer, thanks to my stylist).

I started out using MN (I'll eventually go back to this when I run out of MT and OCT) and switched over to MT and OCT. My hair is crazy thick!! This virgin hair has a mind of it's own. Doesn't like to stay straight, wants to get knots at the ends and would rather be left alone.

It took me forever to get it this straight just to snap a picture. I trimmed my ends and here we go. All of these pics and more are in my fotki.

MT and OCT work very well. I can feel the after effects of protein on my hair. I prefer the feel of MN, but I love the growth that MT/OCT has given me. However, I do think I'll go back to using MN after I finish up the products that I currently have.

I cut my hair off to about 3" or less towards the end of Aug. '08. Got tired of the two different textures. The pics labeled Dec. '08 are from today.

MY GOAL IS BRASTRAP BY DEC. 2009

Enjoy!!

IMG_0945-th.jpg

March '07. My nape has looked like this most of my adult life. Could never wear my hair up.

NapeMarch08001-th.jpg

March '08. Had recently started using MN (Miconozole Nitrate).

Hairupdates006-th.jpg

Dec. '08. Check out my nape now.

Bike008-th.jpg

Aug '08. Mini BC, but I cut even more after these photos. Had about 3" of hair. Air dryed.

Hairupdates002-th.jpg

Dec. '08. Trimmed and tried my best to flat iron.

Hairupdates008-th.jpg

GREAT PROGRESS! CAn you tell me HOW you are using OCT and MT together??? I am currently using OCT, but I wanted to kick it up a notch and include MT....I just don't know how to safely use the two together.

Welcome! You'll find tons of info here.

MT is Mega-Tek and OCT is Ovation's Cell Therapy (www.ovationhair.com)

Just do a search on this forum for either of the two and you'll find tons of info. I'm posting from my cell phone, otherwise I'd post one of the links for you.

Happy Growing.
Congratulations on the growth! Since I am a newbie here can you tell me what is MT and OCT? Where can you purchase them?

Thanks for all the wonderful comments ladies.

Forgot to mention that I'm also drinking myself to waistlength. Its the raw egg and wheatgerm mixture.

Gurlll..!! Look at that nape!

Now, these are the kind of 'rags to riches' progress pics that I love!! :grin:

EXCELLENT growth!!! These products are definitely working for you mami!!!

CONGRATS---AND KEEP IT UP!!!!! :clapping:

GREAT PROGRESS! CAn you tell me HOW you are using OCT and MT together??? I am currently using OCT, but I wanted to kick it up a notch and include MT....I just don't know how to safely use the two together.

I mix half of each in a color applicator bottle and apply to my scalp only. Some women apply to the length of their hair as if they're deep conditioning it. That would be protein suicide for me because I'm natural.

Gurlll..!! Look at that nape!

Now, these are the kind of 'rags to riches' progress pics that I love!! :grin:

EXCELLENT growth!!! These products are definitely working for you mami!!!

CONGRATS---AND KEEP IT UP!!!!! :clapping:

HA! Rags to riches. Love it!!

Wow, your hair really took off with these products! I think I'd better put my order in now for the OCT Christmas package!

I mix half of each in a color applicator bottle and apply to my scalp only. Some women apply to the length of their hair as if they're deep conditioning it. That would be protein suicide for me because I'm natural.

Do you let it sit, then rinse? I just placed an order for MT, so I want to get this right....:woot:

Back