Thanks Mega-Tek/OCT - Pics!!

Yodie, your progress is great! The growth that you achieved in the nape area is absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Nape issues, what nape issues! Way to grow yodie! Without the before pics, I would have never known you had any nape issues!

I mix half of each in a color applicator bottle and apply to my scalp only. Some women apply to the length of their hair as if they're deep conditioning it. That would be protein suicide for me because I'm natural.

Hi! I am new here, I think that you got some amazing growth from OCT/Megatek, congratulations! Can you please tell me, did you apply it daily and leave it in? Also how often do you wash it out?

congratulations girl, my nape is also getting better from Mega Tek. I cannot wait until I can wear my hair up again.

Great growth....you are on your way girl! Your nape looks awesome!!!

Dont you just love MT?

Hi! I am new here, I think that you got some amazing growth from OCT/Megatek, congratulations! Can you please tell me, did you apply it daily and leave it in? Also how often do you wash it out?

Now I apply it every other day. I leave in until wash day.
Be careful if you're relaxed. Some relaxed ladies experience shedding. So, tailor use to whatever is best for your hair.

Hey I was wondering why you decided to switch back to MN. I was using MN for three weeks before I decided to jump on the MT bandwagon. I'm experiencing some dryness with MT but nothing a bunch of grease and water and a bun can't handle. I liked that I didn't have to do that with MN. I could just use my normal moisturizer and light oil and bun with that. I'm considering switching back to MN when my MT is gone or just giving it a month, and maybe switching back to MN with MT as a bi weekly treatment. What do you think?

Back