Thanks LHCF!! I was able to stop my mom from getting a touchup!!

HoneyDew

This is the email I just got:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 10:37 AM
To: *****@*****
Subject: I Look So Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my hair. It turned out so well. Thanks so much !!!!!!!

I really don't need a relaxer anytime soon.
-----Original Message-----

Last week she was complaining about her hair. Saying that it was breaking and that she needed a touch up or a protein treatment or something. She said that little hairs were just breaking all day.

She is quick to throw in some hard core protein or just run to get a touch up at the 1st sign of any breakage.

I told her to just calm down and that I would help.

I clarified her hair with Kenra Clarifying and then used MNT Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. She did not have time to deep condition so I just left the conditioner on for 5 min. and told her we can deep condition this Friday.

After that, I applied Fermodyl 233 AND 619 because it the 233 has protein and the 619 it is SO SO good at improving elasticity and moisture. I normally only use one, but since she had some breakage I used both.

After massaging in the leave-ins I put on some Giovanni Direct Leave in cream and then some Redken Heat Glide. I wanted her to let it air dry, but she wanted me to blow dry it. (baby steps, I guess. :ohwell: )

I blowdried it on low (although she complained that it takes too long like that :ohwell: ) and then I flatironed it with my FHI. I put a little coconut oil on each section immediately after flat ironing each one.

I bought her a bottle of ORS Olive Oil cream use and she instantly fell in love with that. She was putting that on her ends when I left.

I am so glad that she decided to wait on the touchup. Thanks guys. My mentality was LHCF the entire time.

HoneyDew said:
After that, I applied Fermodyl 233 AND 619 because it the 233 has protein and the 619 it is SO SO good at improving elasticity and moisture. I normally only use one, but since she had some breakage I used both.

This is what my hair dresser uses and I've been trying to remember the name of it so I can look it up online, I was too lazy to call and ask...THANKS!

Back