Tell me what to buy!

candibaby

Okay.. I'm planning to treat my hair to a new product, but have no idea what I want to try. I've thought about trying the Redken Clear Moisture Ends Treatment, Biolage leave in or ultra hydrating conditioner, and PM Supercharged Moisturizer but I dont' know which one to get.

So..... I'm asking, what do you ladies think I should buy? It doesnt have to be one of the ones I've named, just tell me what is ONE product (preferably less than $15) that you think I just HAVE to have in my haircare stash?

*ps: yall know i already got nexxus covered :lol:*

TIA!

*sigh* I really am pushing too many products on here...I might catch a case :lol:! Biolage Ultra Hyrdating Balm is the only answer. Candi, you HAVE to HAVE it :assimilat!

This isnt the first time I have heard about this UHB :scratchch I think Imma have to try it...I need some help :lol:

dreemssold said:
*sigh* I really am pushing too many products on here...I might catch a case :lol:! Biolage Ultra Hyrdating Balm is the only answer. Candi, you HAVE to HAVE it :assimilat!

Where did you buy this product?

Hi Candibaby,

I say go for the Biolage :) That had it when I was at Duane Reed tonight and I wanted to buy it after Dreemssold's post, but I couldn't remember the name of it. I stood there for about 20 mins then left.

Sg

Ummm. I was in the grocery store today and happened to run into the NTM line. Well... I decided to do a tester for the NTM serum...(looking around for security).... let me tell you... the smell is wonderful, my hair felt smooth and silky! I was almost in awe! I wonder if this counts towards the oil challenge?

I really dont need to buy another product...but the NTM is really calling me....so maybe you can buy this.

mrslee said:
Ummm. I was in the grocery store today and happened to run into the NTM line. Well... I decided to do a tester for the NTM serum...(looking around for security).... let me tell you... the smell is wonderful, my hair felt smooth and silky! I was almost in awe! I wonder if this counts towards the oil challenge?

I really dont need to buy another product...but the NTM is really calling me....so maybe you can buy this.

yeah inflict your pjism on me!! :lol:

no, but my hairbuddy told me about the NTM serum, and how it has oils in it.. but it still counts as a serum cause of the cones. i dont think it'd count for the oil challenge though *shrug* you made it.. so your rules are your rules..

I'm starting to think that the Biolage UHB is going to be too heavy for my hair. I was reading a description of it at drugstore.com and it's to decrease the volume of your hair and if your hair is very dry and brittle and stuff.. my hair is none of the above and i definetly dont want to lose my volume. I looked at the regular one and it doesnt seem much better, I dont want to get something super heavy. I dunno.. maybe I should just try the Generic version first?

PhonyBaloney500 said:
What does the Biolage do??

From label:
Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm is an essential step in the Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Systeme for very dry, thick, coarse hair. As it helps seal the cuticle, it locks out humidity and eases away frizz. A pure Biolage Botanical Complex of Lemongrass and Wheat Germ Lipids helps condition and smooth. Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Systeme recharges hair with intense hydration, leaving it deeply moisturized while helping to control unwanted volume. Hair is instantly soft, shiny and manageable.

For me, it makes my hair combable and moisturized.

Back