Taren dyed her hair again....

yeah i like the lighter color. but i hope she's super cautious about using color. She wasnt to cautious when she used heat and look what happened:look:

Color is such a viscious cycle. It is so hard to get out of the game once you get in it. **sniff** I've been trying to walk away for years but it won't let me! Lawd knows if it wasn't for protein treatments I'd be bald!!!

Black looks good on most ppl IMO.

yeah i like the lighter color. but i hope she's super cautious about using color. She wasnt to cautious when she used heat and look what happened:look:

loooool i know right she does seem to just dive right in:lol:

Color is such a viscious cycle. It is so hard to get out of the game once you get in it. **sniff** I've been trying to walk away for years but it won't let me! Lawd knows if it wasn't for protein treatments I'd be bald!!!

Black looks good on most ppl IMO.

I sooooo want to colour my hair but im super afraid the colour will jack up my curl pattern:sad:

I like it. It looks nice on her.

I want to color again...light...that dye just draws me in no matter what.

My sense is that Taren likes to experiment. She's always cutting, dying, wearing wigs...
If her hair survives all that, I say go for it. I like it both colors but I prefer her hair longer. I'm not feeling this style at all.

She needs to stop listening to her subbies on every little thing, they are the reason she's rocking that weird and wonky wedge cut now.

I think her natural hair color (black) is more flattering to her.. but then again i'm a big fan of jet black hair. I love the carefree addicted she has about her hair its refreshing.

I think the black hair suits her better. I thought the lighter color made her look older. I'm not really feeling the short hair either. I loved her long hair!!!

Idc what the heck Taren does with her hair, I enjoy watching her hair journey all the same. I did get used to the lighter color, however I think it may start to damage her hair over time. Going from light-->dark is a lot less harsh than going from dark-->light.

She needs to stop listening to her subbies on every little thing, they are the reason she's rocking that weird and wonky wedge cut now.

They are the reason she gets paid from YouTube and other companies. Her hair type can take a lot of abuse and manipulation. Her retention and growth allows her to do all that she does.

Back