*TANGLE TEEZER* is the truth....

I used mine last night, it was awesome to me, it didn't have any tangles and I am about 7 weeks post.

Welp, I went to Sally's today and they only had one left. It was calling my name soooooo...I bought it. Review coming soon.

I bought one and used it for the first time on Friday.....all I can say is WOW!!!!!! It was so quick and easy to detangle my hair and there were no strands of hair in the Tangle Teezer...It's amazing!

I finally got a chance to pick one up today after reading all the reviews. Washed and just as everyone said-it detangled beautifully. I would never have known that detangling could be a problem if this is the only thing I had ever used to detangle my hair. I didn't think this was possible. And it looks like some plastic thing you could buy at a dollar store or something-I never would have bought this if it weren't for LHCF. Thanks ladies!

used it to rollerset my 4 months post hair on friday. it did great with all of my new growth but i would definitely still use a wide tooth comb for my initial detangling. but so much easier and faster to roller set with the tangle teaser than a normal rat tail brush.

My hair detangles in seconds anyway ...but I may buy this for the orgasmic stuff you ladies are talking about :sekret:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I forgot to check back in and give you guys my review!

Anyway, I picked two TTs up last Thursday. I finally had a chance to use one of them this past Saturday. And let me just say...

Hallelujah...Hallelujah...Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Halle...lujah!:angel::angel::angel2::angel2::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::worship2::worship2::worship2::wow::thewave::superbanana::superbanana:

I had three weeks worth of detangling to do, and the TT just glided right through. Unbelievable! My hair is thick and very curly. Detangling is usually a nightmare for me. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but the TT worked better than my double detangler comb.

When I took it out of the packaging (I put the other one away just in case I killed this one), it looked like a cross between a computer mouse and a regular shampoo brush...I wasn't impressed at all. But, I thought, what the heck, I might as well give it a try.:ohwell:

So, I started out by rinsing my hair out really good because it was full of CFC Gold. After rinsing, I applied Aphogee Moisture shampoo and let that sit for five minutes. After rinsing, I followed up with Hair One's newest creamy cleanser (Argan Oil).:lick: After rinsing that, I started with the tangle teezer...WOW! I can't believe how fast I was able to comb the kinks out and the hair left over from detangling was so little.

This is definitely a keeper for me!:yep: Thanks OP for suggesting it. I will definitely be purchasing more of these.:yep:

Okay so...I have a critique of the Tangle Teezer! Yes, I still love it, but...

The other day I slept on my fro ALL KINDS OF WRONG, and I woke up with the most MATTED, tangled hair of my life. Like, my hair wouldn't even lay down because it was just matted and sticking up. I couldn't finger comb through my hair or anything. It was TERRIBLE! So when I got the chance, I had to detangle that mess, and I used my TT. I have really thick hair, so the issue was that I had to part my hair into really small sections because the matted areas were so thick and locked up, and the teeth are short, so I couldn't get all the way through the tangle without making the piece really small. I lost more hair than I usually do, but my hair was TANGLED so that was expected. But I had to run the TT through my hair on each side of a piece of hair, because the teeth are short.

Besides that I still love it though!

Went to Sally's and bought my TT this past Friday. I have used it several times since then. Tried it on dry hair and hair soaked in condish (my usual detangling MO). It worked both ways!:yay: I def recommend this product. Thanks OP and others who contributed to this thread. I think it took around 30 minutes to detangle my hair. That's about 10 to 15 minutes less than before!:yep:

Okay so...I have a critique of the Tangle Teezer! Yes, I still love it, but...

The other day I slept on my fro ALL KINDS OF WRONG, and I woke up with the most MATTED, tangled hair of my life. Like, my hair wouldn't even lay down because it was just matted and sticking up. I couldn't finger comb through my hair or anything. It was TERRIBLE! So when I got the chance, I had to detangle that mess, and I used my TT. I have really thick hair, so the issue was that I had to part my hair into really small sections because the matted areas were so thick and locked up, and the teeth are short, so I couldn't get all the way through the tangle without making the piece really small. I lost more hair than I usually do, but my hair was TANGLED so that was expected. But I had to run the TT through my hair on each side of a piece of hair, because the teeth are short.

Besides that I still love it though!

yeah they tell you that on the packaging insert (i'm a dweeb i read everything lol) if your hair is really thick to part it small and use it on both sides of the piece of hair you're detangling. it was still faster than a comb though!

I brought one and I looooove it! Going to buy one for my sister and daughter. Finally a product that someone said works and it does.

Might also be venue. My Sally's ran out twice and only had four when I walked in the door and now they have three :look:

I work at Sally's and no one is buying these things!!! We have moved them througout the store just so folks can see them better!!! I guess I'll pick one up since my denman has suspiciously vanished... I'll try it.

*edited to add*

Sally's is getting Mixed Chicks and some other natural friendly lines in 2011.

Anyone brave enough to do a YT vid with the TT? I'm very excited about everyones reviews but everytime I look at a pic of it it looks like something you scrape pots and pans with so Im scared to purchase it.

Hmmm. Maybe I should get one of these for my lil sis... Her hair is even curlier then mine and she screams bloody murder everytime her mamma trys to comb it. The lil drama queen :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

SN: Hair one has an argan oil flavor now? Snap :spinning:
You're killin me smalls

I finally got the TT and it works as everyone says it does. I used it on my 5 y.o. daughter's hair. I keep her hair in corn rows and only do her hair every three weeks. On a scale of 1-10, her 'tenderheadedness' is at a 10+. Any little twinge and the girl is screaming and hollering or crying. Makes my nerves bad.:whyme:

Anyway, I was able to detangle each section of her hair with conditioner added without any crying or yelling. :yep: I was amazed. She is a 4a, with medium strands. I'll come back and post pics, when I get home.

Now, if I could find a way to corn row without actually touching her hair, then maybe I wouldn't have to hear any yelling. Why that child thinks she isn't supposed to feel anything, when she gets her hair combed is beyond me. Just a mess! :nono:

i just bought one! at 1st i couldnt find one but i asked the lady at the register and she dug one up for me...i was sad that they didnt have purple but i just bought it anyways because i know hood sally's wouldnt have one at all:ohwell:, and i didnt wanna drive 20 minutes to the other good one...i tested it in the car (:look:dont judge) on one little section, and it glided through even on dry hair that hadnt been detangled in a few days:grin:...im gonna do the ultimate test later though

i asked for it at 2 sally's today but couldn't find it. i want to find one for my wash and detangle tomorrow. thanks for all the reviews, y'all.

My order came from Sally's this morning.

Please review my post history if you don't already know that I rarely endorse anything.

This thing works! Forreal-forreal.

i just cowashed w/ organix coconut milk (it smells delish, but the slip is nonexistent...i think i'll use it in a spritz from now on) and then added some tresemme naturals for slip and then attempted to detangle w/ the TT...i like it...the only thing is im not used to detangling in sections and thats the only way i can get the TT through my hair so i kinda just ran my fingers through my hair and then smoothed it w/ the TT b/c im hair lazy...i only lost like 5 hairs!...another thing, i kinda used the TT to brush my hair back as if i were slicking down the front for a puff or pony and it did an amazing job and it was so sleek but my waves were poppin...i cant wait till i can wear buns b/c this would be a great alt. to a brush...i used the TT for like 20 minutes because i couldnt stop playing with it:look:, but i think it only takes about 5 minutes to detangle if i use a wide tooth comb or my fingers 1st, and 10 mins if i have to do it in sections (which i would probably never do)...

also did anyone get ridiculous curl definition from the TT? when i was finally done playing with it my curls looked like i set it on rods or something...it was almost 2 perfect so i tried to mess it up a little bit, but it started to frizz so i just let it be

igg2l2.jpg

2wdccqo.jpg

3127d6p.jpg

Back