Taking yourself out

mcgheeola

how many of you take yourself out like eat etc when your not in a relationship anymore.that is something that im planning on doing for the new year.

I do it all the time.

I'll take myself to Legals for dinner sometimes, or to brunch at this spot near my house.

I took myself out to nice places when I was married & single. Have to know how to treat yourself first as you set the standard for how others treat you.

i do! i go to the movies alone sometimes as well... it's very soothing for some reason. it's good to do things in peace and alone every once in a while.

I take myself to the movies and out to restaurants, sometimes to the park (when it is warmer) with a good read.

I do it all the time. Nice restaurants, movies, outdoor festivals. A lot of times at restaurants I sit at the bar.

I do it all the time.

I'll take myself to Legals for dinner sometimes, or to brunch at this spot near my house.

When we lived in Boston I used to love Legal Seafood's lobster bisque :lick:. I used to go to the one at Burlington Mall.

OP, I went out alone as a single person and now as a married person on occasion, every few months or so.

I do it all the time because a lot of my friends are flaky and they always change their mind because their husbands and bf's don't want them to go out with me because I was the single girl. Insecure bastids.

FH knows that I need me time and I know that he needs his time, so I will continue to do so after I get married but most of my time will be spent with him.

*raises hand* I do! I love going to the movies alone. I have movie pet peeves (people texting on phone or yelling at the screen) so i find it rather peaceful.

I'm also going on vacation alone in March 2011 for 3/4 days. Kinda nervous but also excited. :grin:

I've never been out to eat alone, so i'll try that in 2011. :yep:

When we lived in Boston I used to love Legal Seafood's lobster bisque :lick:. I used to go to the one at Burlington Mall.

OP, I went out alone as a single person and now as a married person on occasion, every few months or so.

Never had it, I should try it one day.

I usually go for their sangria, i's soooo good! :lick:

*raises hand* I do! I love going to the movies alone. I have movie pet peeves (people texting on phone or yelling at the screen) so i find it rather peaceful.

I'm also going on vacation alone in March 2011 for 3/4 days. Kinda nervous but also excited. :grin:

I've never been out to eat alone, so i'll try that in 2011. :yep:

Hey ATL,

Where are you going if you don't mind sharing, I'm planning to go somewhere alone in May 2011. I have options of people I could go with but I really wanna have a dolo vacation for once.

i take myself out most of the time. i don't have tons of friends, and the ones i do have just like to go out. :ohwell: so i'll take myself to the movies, out to sit-down restaurants, and the beach. i'm not gonna wait til friends decide they want to see sunlight so i just go alone. ♥

Back