Taking the Plunge!!

Soliel185

:grin:

OK - so approaching my 1 yr LHCF anniversary, I'm finally taking the plunge and transitioning. I know what my texture looks like - but I don't know what it can do....I always kept it hidden.:blush:

First things first -- MINI CHOP! :lick: My friend at work goes to an asian man for precision cuts. I'm going to schedule a consultation with him, and if all goes well *snip snip!*

I will cut to above shoulder first, and keep up the cut as it grows out until I'm completely natural. I want to keep it long enough to bun initially, so I can put away when I work out - at least until it's all one texture.

I think a cute curly wash n go is exactly the thing to sport for summer, :yep: and I want a giant PUFF more than ANYTHING!!

*I have pics at home of my natural fro - I'll post when I can so you can all take a look!*

I am APL right now - but it's all different textures. probably 1/5 natural, 3/5 texlaxed and 2/5 bone straight.

I'm hoping that once I get down to the texlax the ends will curl so I can wng.

Congrats! I think you would look super cute with a wng!

Don't forget to post lots of pics :D

I have my cut scheduled for tomorrow @ 5:30. I told him on the phone, so long as I can put it in a ponytail it's all good! :grin:

Wow, your avatar looks so real - I thought you were natural! You look lovely with your fake natural hair.

That is my real hair. :lachen:

I've been relaxed for the last year and a half, but before that I was natural. I just wore it in braids all the time.

I LOVE that pic of you in an afro! :yep:

Congratulations on the plunge you're about to take.

Mini Chop COMPLETE! :grin:

I asked for layers - I'm still about shoulder length, but not full SL. I got the worst of the bone straight ends taken off. In the back where the layers are shortest he cut off like 6"! :blush:

I :love: it though, little man sure can work a blowdryer...even if he has no idea how to comb naps! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2008_0317King010011.JPG
    2008_0317King010011.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 2008_0317King010012.JPG
    2008_0317King010012.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 2008_0317King010013.JPG
    2008_0317King010013.JPG
    4 KB · Views: 23
Back